Margarite Bedspread

habetlerm

I'm going to need encourgement. I have 10 almost 11 motifs made but will need about 58 to make a Queen size bedspread.

It will be for my daughter's wedding if they ever set a date.

Will you encourage me each week? It takes about 1 week to make a motif.

Here's a couple of pictures.

Margarite2.jpg

Margarite1.jpg

Thanks for the help!

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is AMAZING!

I'm not sure how you make that in a week, but you must continue because that is incredibly beautiful!!

My hubby looked over and gave out a huge WOW!!! And he doesn't wow over just anything. You are amazingly tallented, and that will be the most wonderful wedding gift!!!

my oh my!!! this is amazing, I can already envisiage the bedspread. it is going to be magnificent! I hope for you sake they don't set the wedding for anytime in the next year as you have a lot of weeks work ahead. it's going to be totally worth it, an heirloom!

ok so you CAN make one a week. We all know you can. But think when you get discouraged about going to the shower and her opening this. (I am a little evil when I make something like this for a shower and tell them they have to open mine last so everyone can goo and gaa at it but you know save the best for last thing. They all look and think wow my gift wasn't nearly as nice or pretty as this one) I konw like I said I am a little evil sometimes. But just think of how that will feel for everyone to see all of your hard work into a gift of love for your daughter and new son in law.

Your bedspread will be beautiful and really appreciated, try to keep track of your time put into this It would probably with cost of the thread be a thousand dollars or more. It will be a great heirloom

Darlene

That is beautiful!!!!!!!!!:yes:eek Can you share the pattern info?:think

You bet! It's from a book entitled "Thread Crochet for the Home" by Coats & Clark. the copyright is 2000. a number behind that might help is 29680.

I just found the link online, here it is:

http://froogle.google.com/froogle?q=coats+%26+clark+Marguerite+Bedspread&hl=en&rls=SUNA,SUNA:2007-02,SUNA:en&sa=X&oi=froogle&ct=title

Archived