Homage to Chef Brockett-15 inch doll

darski

Homage to Chef Brockett-15 inch doll :pinterest

post-4896-135897589595_thumb.jpg

Pants…

Make elastic waistband and work 40 sc into ring.

Work 5 rows of DC around then join 1st st to 20th st and 21st st to 40.th st to form crotch.

Work 7 rows of DC for each pant leg.

post-4896-135897589694_thumb.jpg

Chef’s Jacket…

This was made using Bernat SS which is finer and shinier than the RH I used on the pants…

Row 1: Ch 37. hdc in 6, V-st, 2hdc in 4, V-st, hdc in 12, V-st, 2hdc in 4, V-st, hdc in 6. ch1 and turn

Row 2: Sc across working sc V-st in V-st

Rows 3 – 6: DC in dc, V-st in V-st

Row 7: Separate sleeves by working dc across (1 dc in V-sts) omitting sleeve stitches.

Rows 8& 9: DC across. Break off

I would definitely encourage you to use a Velcro closure on this as it keeps the clean look you want in this outfit. I am going to go looking for some myself. :yes

Chef’s Hat…

post-4896-135897589696_thumb.jpg

Ch 44 and join to form ring.

Row 1: DC around.

Rows 2-4: work DC, FPdc around

Row 5: Work (DC, 2 DC in next) around

Row 6: Work DC even.

Row 7: Work (dc in 2, dc decrease in next) around.

Row 8: Work (dc, DC decrease in next) around. Try to do the decreases over the stitches that were not decreased on the last row.

Row 9&10: Work (dc, dc decrease in next) around.

Row 11: Work HDC decrease around and break off but leave a goodly tail so that you can gather the remaining stitches and pull them tightly together. Secure and weave in ends.

NOTE: this would make a great Tam if you used fewer Ribbing rows

Mixing Bowl…

post-4896-135897589699_thumb.jpg

Row 1: Chain 4 and work 23 TR into 1st chain and join.

Row 2: Work FPsc around and join

Row 3 & 4: work 3hdc, hdc increase around.

Row 5 *&* 7: hdc around

Row *6* work a row of SC in cream if desired.

German Chocolate Cake with Cherries :wlol

post-4896-135897589697_thumb.jpg

Work tightly for best results…I used a finer WW yarn so I used 2 strands… might be good anyway.

Ch 2 and work 8 sc into 1st chain. Join (each round)

Work 2 more rows keeping the cake flat.

Work FPsc around.

Work 2 more rows of sc even and break off.

Use Red to make French knots on top.

Cookies…

post-4896-135897589701_thumb.jpg

Use any yarn that will create the cookie that you want. I also found that the “Wrong Side” gave a better look for my Chocolate chip cookies.

Chain 3, work 11 dc into 1st chain. Break off. Decorate if you wish.

Copyright: Darlene Cutler - 2007

I do not have a problem with people/groups using my patterns to make a little extra money by physically making them and selling the items they make.

However, I do not permit the selling of my patterns for money. I have once given permission for a booklet to be made of them for a charitable sale and I may do so again *if I am asked* and if it is for a church, charity or school type group. But first you have to ask.

Furthermore, If you choose to use my patterns as a money maker, I do not permit my images to be used for any advertizing of your work. You must make your own item and photograph that. These images are as much a part of my Web image as a designer as the patterns are and I reserve that use to myself alone.

:yay Wow! You are amazing, I don't have an original bone in my body, but can copy just about anything if given proper directions. I admire your talent in coming up with all these fabulous outfits.:manyheart

Carolyn

Oh my goodness Darski!! You making me want to buy one of those dolls!! And my daughter is in chef school!!!! I think that would be a neat gift for her graduation day !!lol

Wouldn't that be so cute to give her at graduation or even before.

It's a simple pattern that you could adapt to another doll if you didn't want this particular one.

Archived