Green Crochetville Bag

Tampa Doll

Well, this was suppose to wait until the end of February, or March 1.

Someone posted it in my pictures and didn’t tell me:grumpy and it was found by a crafty C’viller.:gallery

So the cat :cathas been let out of the bag so to speak.

Here it is. March’s bag all dressed in green with 2 yellow and one green flower.

(clickable) th_SpringGreenCrochetvilleBag.gif

The pocket is mint green with dark green lettering.

Now there has been some discussion on the bag. It is by Lily and the pattern book is

Available at Joann’s.com and Maggie’s crochet.com .

The pocket in the pattern is made like the bag. If you want Crochetville and the hook, what you need to do is take the logo on the top of the web and convert it to block lettering and put it on graph paper. I made it 70 sts by 60 rows. You can make it a little larger, but I do not recommend making it smaller.

Enjoy the bag.:hook

Maggie's Crochet site http://www.maggiescrochet.com/pages/Leaflets/SpinRite/SR_570817_victorian_charm_main.htm

Joann's .com

http://www.joann.com/catalog.jhtml;$sessionid$2IZTOHQAAHDG2P4SY5NBIHR50LD3OEPO?CATID=24921&PRODID=112457&source=search

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oops. :blush I hope it wasn't me. (That let the cat out of the bag...)

I just love this bag, though!! Thanks for the info on how it was done, and the stitches too. Maybe *someday* I can make one for myself. :hook I think this one is the best one yet, although I really like them all. You're so talented Mary Jo!

Tina

No Tina. it was me. I was trying to put together a gif file of the 6 or 7 bags

Mary Jo has made and I moved some pictures to the yahoo photo area.

I am normally behind in up dating her yahoo photo site.

I’m always a surprise to her lol.

Here is what I was trying to do and another cat is almost out lol

SpecialToteBags-1.gif

IT TOOK SMELLING SALTS... to revive me after looking at the picture....massive amounts of applause, curtain calls and a standing ovation....did you use your birthday yarns????

:roflGot a good chuckle on this one. Yeah I did use those yarns. I still have 2 more cones.

Right now I am working on some new things for my March Table.

Glad everyone likes the bags. I really have fun making them.:hook

Archived