Green Crochetville Bag

Tampa Doll

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, whew! I didn't want to inadvertantly ruin any surprises or anything.:whew You are a wonderful assistant! :)

No Tina. it was me. I was trying to put together a gif file of the 6 or 7 bags

Mary Jo has made and I moved some pictures to the yahoo photo area.

I am normally behind in up dating her yahoo photo site.

I’m always a surprise to her lol.

Here is what I was trying to do and another cat is almost out lol

SpecialToteBags.gif

HI Tampa Doll!

As I said in my last post on your bags - they are truly wonderful - and tho the green is nice I still like the one that I associate with my :pink survivorship & the cause! And a bit of good news on that front -- my MRI on my "good side" came back clean this past week!!!:cheer

I have been following your bag posts during this crazy week of going back and forth to the hospital for my Dad and the nursing home for my Mom - it has been just been nuts (but that is on another post).:(

Anyways - your spirit of doing a *ROAK* rubbed off on me this week as with the hours I was doing vigil at Dad's bedside I finished a furry scarf and *ROAK*'ed Dad's dedicated nurse - she was really having a very stressy day and she was thrilled. Making a bright spot in her tough day made my tough time with Dad's journey a little lighter too:heart

I too - was wondering how Tampa Guy graphed the logo for you - I am challenged in that way but when things quiet down a bit I was hoping to put that task on my Guy:P

Also I see that you crocheted the hook with the black but did you cross stitch the lettering with yarn for the Crochetville portion??? It is hard to make out on the pictures which you did.

Again - I appreciate the spirit of :manyheart that surrounds your crochet projects and for passing on that "spirit" is a special *ROAK* to us ALL! Thank You & Tampa Guy;)

Many Hugz to you both on the wings of the gentlest angels :angel

Mary Jo does wonderful work on these bags. I know, because she sent one of them to me! I absolutely love it. I was carrying around a sock knitting project in mine, and the sharp needles kept poking out, so I ended up lining it.

I get so many compliments on the bag everywhere I carry it. It's really a conversation starter, and people are just amazed at Mary Jo's work.

My current project is always carried around in my Crochetville bag now.

:hug to Mary Jo!

Mary Jo does wonderful work on these bags. I know, because she sent one of them to me! I absolutely love it. I was carrying around a sock knitting project in mine, and the sharp needles kept poking out, so I ended up lining it.

I get so many compliments on the bag everywhere I carry it. It's really a conversation starter, and people are just amazed at Mary Jo's work.

My current project is always carried around in my Crochetville bag now.

:hug to Mary Jo!

You were knitting:(:angry:no

WOW! :applauseMary Jo, Those are sooooo cute:c9! You did an absolutely fabulous job on them:hook .......This will be the project that gets me to try working graphs in my crochet! Thanks for the inspiration! :hug

You were knitting:(:angry:no

Sssshhhh!!! I was hoping nobody would notice! :lol

I promise, I have crochet projects on my hooks, too! Plus another one planned as soon as I finish those two! :hook

:manyheart I can and will attest to Tampa Doll AKA MaryJo's talent, as I was the LUCKY, oh LUCKY recipiant of the pink one, which has VERY special meaning to me, not only that it is HANDMADE from a dearheart freind, but also it is PINK in my breast cancer survivor colors!!! Yes, I am a survivor, and plan on living a LONG life to make my kids misserable....lol...:rofl

I took my bag to work the other day and recieved SO many compliments, people were oh did you MAKE that, oh NO I couldnt dare take credit, so I explained away, MaryJo, others now ALSO bring their crocheting to work for on breaks, and one DEAF girl that works in the kitchen has asked me to teach her, she stated she can knit :eek but wants to crochet...so I will give it a go, pray for me, I am NOT a teacher..lol.... So MaryJo's ACT OF KINDNESS BEYOND BELIEF has touched more than my life, and I could NEVER thank her enough in words alone. :hug

You guys make me blush.:blush I am bursting with happiness :c9 that you like the bags and are using them.

Amy says hers is a great conversation starter:blah

Janet (Aunt Bubbles) says hers is traveling.:drive (First Class I hope):rofl

JoAnn (JoBug) says hers has people bringing in Crocheting to work and wanting to learn.:hook

They are thanking me for something I enjoy making, but I must thank them for making my day . :hug

Archived