Valentine Mystery CAL ..Day #6 Post 354, 329, 308, 284, 124,202

minwifeof4boys

...This will be a quick and easy pattern... great for beginners! You will need an H hook and 1 small ball of white and one small ball of pink or red 4ply WW cotton...

For newbies: Every day for 1 week I post crcohet directions for a simple graph design....this really helps step by step changing colors and keeping stitches straight etc.... The group is very interactive and a wonderful learning experience for new folks and just plain fun for those of us who have been crocheting awhile....

I look forward to having you! Anyone want to do a button?

...If you can't get cotton... plain ole WW will work to but the final project functions best in cotton!

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am definitely bookmarking this one and making myself a reminder. I can crochet everything....except the graph stuff. My mom taught me to crochet when I was 10, and never taught me the graph/changing color thing. I really want to learn. The afghans are so professional and beautiful! I can't wait! Thanks Leah!!!:cheer

YEA!! I was wondering if you were going to do this for valentine's day. Love seeing what comes from out and how folks end up using the finished product.

Thanks for sharing your talent. :)

Sandy

Archived