Valentine Mystery CAL ..Day #6 Post 354, 329, 308, 284, 124,202

minwifeof4boys

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Please count me in - I'd wanted to do the Christmas one but kept getting distracted by work and such trivia.

Would a pink/red fun fur border elevate the cute-ness quotient?? That or purple usually does it for DD :-)

Please count me in - I'd wanted to do the Christmas one but kept getting distracted by work and such trivia.

Would a pink/red fun fur border elevate the cute-ness quotient?? That or purple usually does it for DD :-)

You may certainly have the fun fur on the ready..... like the Christmas one, there is no end to the finishing!

I would like to join too. I have lots of white but need some red or pink so i will head to my LYS as soon as I send home all the little darlings for the day. :woo A trip to the LYS and a new project what more could a person ask for.

Count me in on this one! I just picked up the yarn this evening. I have been already working on a graph ghan and I am not happy with how it's turning out so I am hoping to learn some things on this CAL. Plus I really like the idea of crocheting something that I don't know what it is!

:hook

Did I miss it? What size hook do we need? Need to know cause we are going to town in the morning, so if I need one I can pick it up then.

Thanks

Archived