Valentine Mystery CAL ..Day #6 Post 354, 329, 308, 284, 124,202

minwifeof4boys

Hi guys... a G or H hook would work.... also... if anyone is good in thread I'm going to work up a wee bit of something and will post that hook size too...

oooohhhhh.....I have red and white in thread and need more practice :hook . Sounds like the perfect project :manyheart

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've been crocheting awhile but have been wanting to learn how to change colors. :blush I have trouble with reading directions sometimes but I'm willing to try!:yes Any excuse to buy more thread!:clap:cheer:hook:yarn

Three days after today and then we start:cheer I am pretty excited about this. I don't have time for this:no . But, I am totally looking forward to working on it a bit at a time and seeing it come about:hook

Its really going to take no time at all each day... you'll be suprised! I worked up "one" in thread yesterday and with #10 thread and a 1.65 hook it came out cute... I'm not great with thread yet so it was a bit loose...

I'm in too, I'm sure something in my stash will work (it's mosty WW and rug yarn, but I might have something more suitible for graph crochet)...

I know everyone's asking, but...button??? I would love to put one on my blog...

Its really going to take no time at all each day... you'll be suprised! I worked up "one" in thread yesterday and with #10 thread and a 1.65 hook it came out cute... I'm not great with thread yet so it was a bit loose...

Cool:clap

I just so love a party! This will be so much fun!!!! For those of you new to the mystery CAL... we encourage ideas and chatter!!!! We all become close buddies when its done... so polish up those hooks...we're on the count down now!!!!!

I'm ready for the party to begin! Do we hafta wait till Thursday? I can hardly stand the suspense!!!!!

I know...the suspense is killing me!!!!!

This CAL is becoming very popular :cheer

Archived