Valentine Mystery CAL ..Day #6 Post 354, 329, 308, 284, 124,202

minwifeof4boys

• Replies 420
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I sounds like fun Lea! I'd love to join in again, but I am swamped with WIPS right now :(

I think that I will peek in every so often to see how everyone is doing :D

Have fun everyone, Lea leads a really fun CAL!!!! :hook

Could we please know the gauge? I always have such problems with that and getting the gauge right would help get me off to a good start. Thanks!

:snow:sman:2snow:flake:wbrr:wcold:wangel:wlol

:kettle:tea

Yum yum! Sure is good on these brrr days!

I am so glad I found this before it was too late. Count me in, only problem is I am going out of town this weekend so I dont know if I will have internet connection but I can catch up when we get back home so no biggy. Just got to get my cotton.....cant wait!!!!!

Oh my goodness! Tomorrow is Feb. 1st. I want to join in, too. This sounds like fun.:think When you say cotton, do you mean thread or yarn. Sorry for the dumb question. I'm new here, and just learning.

Rita K.

Dayton, OH

either one is fine.... the original project is yarn... but thread will work...as will WW

as for guage loopy1..... H or g hook which ever feels best for you.. guage isn't so much a problem here....you'll do fine!!!!!

I'm in too! Sounds interesting & fun. I need to work on my graphing anyway...I cannot do it very well.

oh, I just made a quick button since a few people were asking for one. Please save to your computer using right click/save.

heartCAL.jpg

Well, Here I go............. Count me in. I am VERY nervous about this!!

I think I have some red, purple, mint green and maybe someof what was once ( around 15 or so years ago) white in the attic. I am going up there now to see what I have. Wish me luck ladies, I can almost feel the hives starting on this!!

Beth

:cheer Yeah! I have white, pink and red cotton in my stash! I've never crocheted a graph pattern, or changed colors in the middle of a row :eek so I'm hoping I'll be able to follow along! Can't wait until tomorrow.

Here we go!!!! First the disclaimer stuff... I made this pattern at my craft table using graph paper and colored pencils...However, there are probably about a gazillion graphs out there that look similar ...don't sell this actual pattern BUT you may certainly sell items made from the graph....

...Also... If you have questions ASK.... my ego doesn't get damaged and I don't take my hooks and play elsewhere if some of the friends chime in to explain something a different way. It has been a real group effort the last 2 MCAL and I hope this one will be the same.....

AND.. before we begin.... chain 1 turn counts as the first stitch in every row... so you will crochet in the 2nd chain from hook...

NOW ..hooks ready????

with white.....chain 28

Row 1: sc in 2nd chain from hook and across... chain 1 turn ( 27 sc made)

Row 2-5 : sc across..... chain 1 turn

That's it... That's it for right now.... have a fine day.... all day long!

Archived