What is your favourite TV show to sit and Crochet in front of?

Chanti

I love listening to the parie home companion, still broadcasting the easter editions in the uk though. we get it on radio 7 which is my favourite crocheting companion, it is just comedy and drama. Mainly old shows like hancocks half hour and at present fifties scince fiction wich is too funny ! Can,t say what i watch as we don't have a tv

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We have a DVR and I watch a lot of things: Knitty Gritty, House, CSI, Medium, Dr. G, plus The Tudors on Showtime. I also crochet during movies.

Most of the time I wind up crocheting to my husband's shows: all three forms of motorcycle racing (Moto GP, AMA Superbike, World Superbike) and Formula One. I don't look up unless there's a crash or he smashes the remote again :).

I also crochet watching just about anything also. My husband watches

all these Sci-Fi programs that I hate most of but while I'm crocheting it doesn't make a difference what we watch. After 36 years of marriage he finally accepts the fact that I really am not paying attention to what is going on in the program and has given up on asking me what happened when he gets up to get a drink or anything. It used to really annoy him when I said that I didn't know!!

whether it is crocheting or one of my other crafts i tend to do it watching what ever is on and playing games on the internet at the same time. I love to multitask as it saves me from being bored easily.

i don't usually crochet unless i am watching tv, but i try to limit it mindless stuff like soaps, etc. because otherwise i am too distracted and end up in the frog pond.

Turner Classic Movie Channel (TCM) is the best for me. I love all the old movies

• 1 year later...

I like reruns of shows from the 70's, like the Brady Bunch, Three's company, and other shows. It is something I don't have to pay attention to, and can still follow.

:manyheart

I like crime drama, CSI, CSI NY, NCIS, Law and Order. I also like Army Wives, (used to like The Unit, when they seemed to be more Army than Mercenary), Dr. Who, House. And, movies, Hallmark type, dramas, sci fi space movies, disaster movies. (as long as the movies arn't stupid in the script or extra cheap budget)

• 2 weeks later...
I like crime drama, CSI, CSI NY, NCIS, Law and Order.

I second this! I especially like the fact that I can put my head down and crochet during the truly GROSS autopsy scenes. :lol

I also love The Mentalist, Ghost Whisperer, Without a Trace, and Bones.

I watch CSI, NCIS,The Food Network, and Pride and predjudice{ I have the BBC version and the most recent movie.} Often I just watch what ever happens to be on..I so get into what ever I'm working on.

I like true crime shows like The First 48, Forensic Files and Cold Case, I also watch Nancy Grace everynight while crocheting and In Session the live court trails on True Tv during the day.

well my favorite tv show to crochet to would be a lot of them I would say Knit and Crochet Today, the local news yes I'm a dork, Days Of Our Lives, ATWT(AS The World Turns), The Biggest Loser, and I'm sure there might be more I'm missing

I love watching NCIS, CSI, House, Bones, all that stuff. I also have a couple of seasons of Emergency! that I love. Then there's all those children's shows and the DIY channel. I also watch all my muscials, like The Phantom of the Opera and Sweeney Todd that I put on at least once a week.

NCIS, House, and No Reservations, but then again, I love doing almost anything while I watch Anthony Bourdain.

I hear you! Both dd and I love Anthony. :yes

We have shows we watch each night. That's when I crochet so it really varies with each night. But I crochet while watching TV, I can't stand to just sit still. It drives me insane!

My favorite shows are NCIS, Bones, Ugly Betty, and Supernatural to sit down and crochet.

:ccompute

Linda

those are some of my favorites too! but when the are not on I usualy just pop in a DVD of Stargate(or Stargate Atlantis).. I've seen all the episodes allread so it's not a big deal If I miss a few details.

Archived