What is your favourite TV show to sit and Crochet in front of?

Chanti

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 month later...

Ooooh. I always am looking for something to watch if I have a project that I don't have to pay that much attention to. I like to watch my regular shows CSI, House, 48 Hours Mystery, The Tudors, Law & Order: SVU. If i'm all caught up on those I'll search for old FBI Files, New Detectives, and Cold Case Files. and then just random watch movies =D

:D You guys are giving me some great ideas for shows to watch while I work! :)

When I'm at my job I usually work on my stuff while we've got Blue's Clues on. Princess Peach is addicted to the brightly colored mutt. LOL

While at home, I've been watching "Reba" on my new dvd set. :)

The jokes are so fast I just end up smiling the while time.

Hello - This past week I've tried to crochet while watching hockey -- but I can only do a few rows during the breaks. Go Pens! Looks like I'll have at least another two weeks of hockey. Most of the time, I watch my favorite shows, such as House, or Big Bang Theory (of course they are on at the same time). Also Ghost Whisperer and Grey's Anatomy. But now that Bocci season is starting.....

Pam

NASCAR, NCIS, Mentalist, 11th Hour, Numbers, CSI any of them, Criminal Minds, Cold Case, Without a Trace and anything on HGTV and Hallmark. Just depends on which day it is as to what I watch.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm not big on watching TV while crocheting. At work I will crochet while listening to the news (I care for my disabled sister in law and there is often plenty of time to sit down for a bit and crochet a row or two of a project depending on the size.). At home I do not have a TV as I just got into an apartment on my own and have no real desire to have one yet. There are other things I want, like computer upgrades or crochet items...

I am a obsessed with "Friends" and "Nip/Tuck". But my all time fave to watch anytime for hours on end is "I Love Lucy". Polar opposite of the first two I mentioned!! I have all the dvd's so I just push play and I'm all set for a couple of hours!:)

Archived