scarf CAL

bobwilson123

I haven't gotten the pictures taken yet, but this weekend I had made 2 pineapple scarves (extremely quick pattern) and also a curly scarf. The curly scarf was made from homespun....it wore my arms out pretty good, lol. I'll try to get pictures up soon. Just thought I would share that I have them made.:)

WOW! That's great! Can barely wait to see them. :U

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am really loving all the pictures I am seeing here. Lots of great scarves happening.

I'm getting all 1970's thinking here...

sing with me...

I'd like to buy the world a scarf and keep it company...:wbrr

Here's a pineapple one done in rainbow colors. I don't have an actual color name or brand, I bought this yarn in a childs "Learn how to knit and crochet" kit at Family Dollar store. However I did substitute the yellow and blue for more suitable colors. Will be donated to a child somewhere. Maby at my local mission.

Pineapplescarf00020.jpg

The scarves all look great. Heart I love the rainbow pineapple scarf. I made two more this weekend for my sister to give as a gift to a friend for her birthday. Will post pics when I have them downloaded.

Joyce

oh, one more!!

This is knifty knitted!

These are fun and so soft!!

It's way to big for her,,she's a real shortie!!:D

th_100_0879.jpg

Hi Nancy!!

I really like your scarf, it's pretty, & looks so nice & warm!! I need something like that, here, it's too cold!!

Hi Nancy!!

I really like your scarf, it's pretty, & looks so nice & warm!! I need something like that, here, it's too cold!!

HEY CAROL!!!:hug We all need a scarf that big,,,it's cold here,too!

WE're havin a blast with all these scarves,,, Grab some yarn and join us!!

:clap Sarah, the pineapple in the colors is just adorable!!

Darski, I'm gonna be hummin' that song for days now,Thanks so much:lol

Good Morning,

My friend Nancy told me I should post the scarves I've been making...I wasn't aware of this Cal going on. :think

Here they are! They are very easy. 2 skeins of fun fur chain 6 using a K hook and single crochet in 2nd chain from hook and in each remaining chain...Since you can't see the stitches just make sure that you count 5 single crochets across before you chain 1 and turn. This is like crocheting in braille :lol but if you count across they stay nice and even. Start with the first skein and crochet until it ends then add the next skein, crochet until your out of yarn. Perfect length and easy.

http://madcrochetingfool1.blogspot.com

Linda :sun

Wow, Linda, they're awesome. What price do you charge? How do you advertize? I've thought of doing something like that on occasion. :)

I finished my scarf for my sister and I will try to post a picture If I can't get the picture to post you can see the scarf model by one of my daughters friend on my blog. www.crochetgoddess.blogspot.com . Okay I have no idea what the URL for my picture is so I won't be able to post the picture. Theresa

HEY CAROL!!!:hug We all need a scarf that big,,,it's cold here,too!

WE're havin a blast with all these scarves,,, Grab some yarn and join us!!

:clap Sarah, the pineapple in the colors is just adorable!!

Darski, I'm gonna be hummin' that song for days now,Thanks so much:lol

:day Nancy

Thank you!! & I think I will, if that's ok:hook , I finally started the ripple afghan, I said I was going to start, so in between I'll work on a scarf, I have a pattern too:clap

Good Morning Everyone!!

I made a scarf, started it last night, & finished it this morning.

It's different then any scarf that I've made.:yay

oceanscarf001.jpg

it's 58" long, 3 1/2" wide, & the fringe is 8" long, I call it My Oceans-Skinny Scarf:hook

Here is the wagon wheel scarf (pattern by stormy) it is here... http://stormyzpatterns.blogspot.com/2006_02_01_archive.html I did the purple one in ss with an H hook, I did 2 rounds of the edging so it would be thicker, and the blue one is RH in turqua and Lion Brand Incredible ribbon yarn in rainbow, I used a J hook on that one. Here they are. I loved this pattern!!

Pineapplescarf00022.jpg

Archived