scarf CAL

bobwilson123

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to join, if it's not too late. I am making my brother and SIL scarves for xmas. This will be my first attempt at scarves- yay!

I plan on starting my brothers tonight. It is a spike stitch scarf and I am using Bernat Softee Chunky (gotta love sales!)

I'd like to join, if it's not too late. I am making my brother and SIL scarves for xmas. This will be my first attempt at scarves- yay!

I plan on starting my brothers tonight. It is a spike stitch scarf and I am using Bernat Softee Chunky (gotta love sales!)

:hi

:welcome

its never to late to join :hook

I have finished 2 more Zebra scarves. These are the last 2 for the orders I have gotten this week. I've made 7 scarves in the past week. I have another one almost done.

Here are the 2 Zebra ones(2 views of each):

Sean's scarf

th_SeanZebra1.jpg

th_SeanZebra1a.jpg

Trish's scarf

th_TrishZebra1.jpg

th_TrishZebra1a.jpg

All Clickable

• 2 weeks later...
Thank you Carol. I hope she likes them.

Here are 2 more scarves I made over the weekend. The black and white one was very hard to get a good picture of. Everytime I took a picture, it came out looking blurry. I need to learn how to use all the settings on this camera.

These 2 scarves are for 2 orders I have gotten from co-workers. One order is done, I have 2 more to make for the other order, then have at least one more order after that. I sure am glad these work up fast :lol

th_AranFleckSean1.jpg

th_AmandasZebraScarf.jpg

clickable

Hey Mel,, Love Amanda's Zebra Scarf,,

I spent some time trying to figure out how you got that yarn to stay on track for the stripes,,,,ANY TIPS??

I about wore out the first 10 yards of yarn,,:lol with no luck. It sure is cute,, Would love some advice :hook

Thanks Mel

Hey Mel,, Love Amanda's Zebra Scarf,,

I spent some time trying to figure out how you got that yarn to stay on track for the stripes,,,,ANY TIPS??

I about wore out the first 10 yards of yarn,,:lol with no luck. It sure is cute,, Would love some advice :hook

Thanks Mel

I didn't do anything special at all. I didn't try to get it to stripe, it just did.

Sorry I couldn't be more help. It was all the yarn, not me.

• 1 year later...

hello folks

how about reviving this cal again??

i know there are other cals but this one has it`s own warmth of the group :hug

i`ll post pic.s of couple of summer scarves later

Archived