scarf CAL

bobwilson123

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks, Heart and Clare !!!

This is called Pom Pom skinny Scarves. It's in a Leisure Arts book called Simpy Soft Accessories Got mine from WallyWorld.

They're done in 3 30" color sections and the directions were to make 3 scarves and wrap them around. I droped it back to 24" sections of color and made 2 scarves,,,,It was more than enough for my niece. It took longer to make the pom poms than it did to make the scarf, haha

Does anyone know anything about this???

http://www.clover-usa.com/cat.php?k=51303

I wonder if it's to good to be true,,,

natcat, That's sure pretty!!

Heart,,I was hoping you'd do the wagon wheel,,Nice huh??

Here's one I've done lately,,for my neice

It clicks

th_100_0885.jpg

I just wanted to ask you, what book did you get this scarf pattern from, I'd like to buy it, so I can try to make one:manyheart

Thanks, Heart and Clare !!!

This is called Pom Pom skinny Scarves. It's in a Leisure Arts book called Simpy Soft Accessories Got mine from WallyWorld.

They're done in 3 30" color sections and the directions were to make 3 scarves and wrap them around. I droped it back to 24" sections of color and made 2 scarves,,,,It was more than enough for my niece. It took longer to make the pom poms than it did to make the scarf, haha

Does anyone know anything about this???

http://www.clover-usa.com/cat.php?k=51303

I wonder if it's to good to be true,,,

:D Thanks NatCat!!! Here's the info

:lol :lol I quoted the wrong one earlier and had to go back and delete it, geesh, I'm a geek! Any how.....Thank you very much! It is fun to make.:hook

heart

Your rainbow pineapple scarf is very pretty, you did a good job:manyheart

Here's 2 more that got done lately

These though, are for my sil and my niece has to share,,haha

Good way to use up some of the fancy fur we had to have a while back.

They still love 'em

The lower pict is 1 skein confetti fancy fur + a "K" hook. 1dc,ch1 way quick and easy,,,my favorite

th_100_0888.jpg

th_100_0887.jpg

:yes Thanks for lookin'

heart :interest where is the V-Stitch pattern at?? could you please tell me:c9

Sure thing, It is here..

http://www.warmupamerica.org/patterns.html

scroll down till you see Flying "V"'s it doesn't have a picture, but it is a beautiful stitch, I just did a repeat of 3 stitches to make a skinny scarf. The stitch is actually, 2dc, ch2, sc, all in the same space, skip 2 ch, then repeat, then turn and for the next row, just make the stitch in the ch, sp, from the prev. row, It has instructions that keep the sides straight, but I just slst into the ch sp and started the stitch, it gives the sides a scallop effect. I'll scan my scarf and post a close up of the stitches in just a minute.;) (not sure what happened to make the words so big...:think )

flyingv.jpg

It may look confusing, but the stitches kinda go sideways, like a staggered effect. It is not hard at all, b/c when you are working the pattern, the chain space where you add the next stitches is visable. It is just already covered here by more stitches.

NSS...I can't keep up with you, you're quick! They look great! :D

Clare and Heart!! Thankx!!

I love the color,too but man that stuff is a pain to work. Those two I knitted but now I've set my jaw to crochet one,,,P hook and a sc. slow goin'

:eek What was I thinking

Any bright ideas for this yarn???

clare,I really like the browns!!!

Are we the only ones left making scarves for this CAL?? ha

Archived