scarf CAL

bobwilson123

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is one I started, I have to slow down a few days on crocheting. It is in the book "100 Crochet Projects" It is called "Flower Garden Scarf" #21 on page 53. It has flowers crocheted seperatelty then sewed on to it, but I like it with out the flowers. I think it is my new favorite pattern. I will make the flower scarf from the Caron leaflet later too. Here's my slow progress......

FlowerGardenScarf.jpg

th_100_0927.jpg

This is for my nieces' manager at the bank. Every time Sarah comes to work with a new scarf,, the manager says she has "scarf envy" so Sarah got the yarn and we came up with this. :) Her boss loves it

It's 3 skeins of Caron Bliss and fancy fur. Pattern on the caron yarn.

:yes Nice yarn!

Funny we ended up at the nail place to pass the scarf along,I was determined to get a pict before it was gone,,ha

Your turn,Clare:D

:clap UUUUU!!! That's a pretty one,Clare

Is that wrapped 2x's around the neck??

:cheer Pretty stitch:hook Is it lovers knot??

:yay Good job.

yep it is 2x around my neck, its pretty long and i just used DC and a 10mm hook :hook

th_100_0927.jpg

This is for my nieces' manager at the bank. Every time Sarah comes to work with a new scarf,, the manager says she has "scarf envy" so Sarah got the yarn and we came up with this. :) Her boss loves it

It's 3 skeins of Caron Bliss and fancy fur. Pattern on the caron yarn.

:yes Nice yarn!

Funny we ended up at the nail place to pass the scarf along,I was determined to get a pict before it was gone,,ha

Your turn,Clare:D

Nancy

I really like the scarf:bow :flower

I there room for one more? I have a few scarves to make (got a few people at work that want to buy them), plus I have 2 ghan's to finish. I need motivation to get the scarves done and this is a great way to get me in gear to get them done.

:yay sunflowermom1972 and DreamsOfYarn Glad you're here!!

Clare,natcat+ heart!! Thanks,,Sarahs(the niece) manager LOVED it!!

Clare I really love that last scarf you did!! Easy too,then with the dc's!!

:yes Good job!

my conversion chart only goes to a "J" hook:eek so I gotta find that link again and find out what a 10mm hook is,,,,,,anybody??? An 'N' or 'P'

th_100_0946.jpg

th_100_0945.jpg

K,here's what I've been up to

I got the Bernat self striping yarn cause I saw a scarf someone else had done one here on the 'ville,,,can't find the thread now, of course. This is about

7'long,It's pretty neat looking.

The cool pink+black is one skein of fancyfur. Crochetingfool told me how to make this one. P hook ch 5 then stab across 3sts. :sofunny and it works,,

I changed it to a hcd though so it would be a little looser, go quicker and be a bit longer.

I also did a blue one like this but gave it away without thinking about pictures.

;) Can't stop making scarves

Welcome newbies!!!

NSS..as usual, your projects are GREAT!! :D

I'm still working on the brown one.....for some reason? and the flower one in the SnB book. I just love that book! I just got it in the mail a week or so ago from Crafters Choice book Club;)

I got one scarf done. It was a nice break from all my WIP's. She wanted it simple and bright. I thought this color and simple pattern would work just fine. She really likes it, and wants me to make her more :eek

th_bikini.jpg

clickable

I'll start another one later today or tonight.

I gave 3 of them away :oops before I took pics but here's some more I've done. Two of these I made on a loom. The blue one took 8 skeins (held 2 at a time) and is great on really cold windy days. I wanted it to wear with jeans. I wore it in Baltimore when I went to visit my son and it was a life saver it was so warm and snuggly wrapped up over my head. You walk everywhere and it was near the harbor so... :wbrr

http://s6.photobucket.com/albums/y203/Rootdigger/Crochet/

Deb..They are beautiful! The colors are so vibrant! Great job!

Here are the 2 I've been working on and finally finished. The brown one is in the book, 100 Crochet Projects, it is the Flower Garden Scarf without the flowers. and the pink/cream/blue one is in the SnB it is the Garden Scarf. I used Yarn Bee's (Hobby Lobby yarn) Highland Thistle for the pink and a Yarn Bee something (didn't have the lable but got it for 50 cents :D is the blue the cream is SS in off white. They should be clickable. ;)

th_Pineapplescarf00030.jpg

th_Pineapplescarf00029.jpg

Archived