scarf CAL

bobwilson123

I gave my last scarf to my last student today! 46 scarves interspersed with other crochet in 5 months. I did not take a picture, but I will ask who has theirs tomorrow and take a pic. Done, done, done! I am delirious...:cheer:clap:yay:yes Now, hmmm I have two baby showers coming up that I must start on their items....:yes

• Replies 358
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:clap:cheer Pretty free2be!!!

Are those online patterns??

Gotta start restocking for next winter,right!!??

:cheer Good job

Thank you...and yes I am trying to restock somehow my scarves keep disappearing when my family stops by:D

I got the shell pattern from this website and this pattern may easily become a favorite it works up so fast. The other one I just winged using a simple v- stitch. I like the v-stitch for working with yarns like boucle or mohair because it is super easy to see the stitches:yes

Thank you...and yes I am trying to restock somehow my scarves keep disappearing when my family stops by:D

I got the shell pattern from this website and this pattern may easily become a favorite it works up so fast. The other one I just winged using a simple v- stitch. I like the v-stitch for working with yarns like boucle or mohair because it is super easy to see the stitches:yes

:cheer Thanks for sharing free2be They are very nice!! I wondered if that's what you were doing,,I have a niece that always "needs" a new scarf;)

Just finished the 3 strand scarf for my sister, heavy, but warm.

This is my own design.

3strandpurplescarf.jpg

Roxy

:clap Nice Roxy,,First scarf ever??? Really?? Awsome

hi everyone :hi

havnt made a scarf in ages and since it is nearly winter here i thought i had better get cracking

i used 3 strands ~ plain 8 ply, some ostrige (spelling) looks like hair :lol and some powder puff yarn ~ looks really soft and warm and squishy

pink isnt my colour so someone will be getting this one :)

IMG_1530.jpg

IMG_1528.jpg

:cheer Clare--How pretty!! Good job

Here in California We're just putting our scarves away ,,

You always do cutest scarves,:yay

Thanks for sharing

• 4 months later...
Was just wondering if anyone would like to revise this CAL for winter scarves? Winter will be upon us soon - as well as Christmas - and it is always nice to make scarves.

What does everyone think??

Count me in! I'm making Xmas gifts and I've made 3 scarves this week and still have a few more to make. :yay

Kim

Debbie, love your scarf! What kind of yarn did you use?? I really like how it turned out :)

Joni

Joni,

I used Red Heart Super Saver, Gemstone (the variegated) and Amethyst (solid). I used one strand of each held together, using an M hook.

The pattern is here:

http://members.aol.com/JSchlossma/osscarf.html

I made 120 rows.

Yahoo!! WIP's are done so now I can play!!!

Debbie your scarf and hat set is wonderdul!!!

Hey Clare!!:hug

I did this little set a few months ago!! Just found it in my basket the other day:lol

<a href=th_100_1224.jpg' alt='th_100_1224.jpg'>

Wish I could find a very small flower for this.

Need to go back through this cal,,, there were LOTS of nice scarves here:yes

Yahoo!! WIP's are done so now I can play!!!

Debbie your scarf and hat set is wonderdul!!!

Hey Clare!!:hug

I did this little set a few months ago!! Just found it in my basket the other day:lol

:welcome back ...getting this CAL going again sheesh times go fast you guys are making scarves again summer is nearly here over here...still have to make scarves for winter though :lol

thats a cute set

i have a flower pattern somewhere....its a small one

hhmmmm.......i cannot find it

but i think it is something like this

chain 3, join to first chain (maybe chain 4 ?)

3 dc into circle

slip stitch into circle

3dc into cirle

slip stitch into circle

and you do this until you have 6 lots of 3 DC ...the 3dc are the petals

its a really simple pattern .....but i cannot find it:think

or it might be a SC instead of a slip stitch ....i carnt remember :no

:ty Clare!! I've thought of you in your :wbrr while we were up here :hot !! Time to switch,huh??

:autumn is sure in the air here now.

I'm looking forward to this cal !!

Thankx for the advice on the little flower:day ,,I'll play with it tonight!!

Aggie May had a cute little flower on an orange hat she posted a bit back is what made me think of it.

Archived