WOOHOO!!!! My 1ST DOILY

suzan720

gorgeous! where'd you find the pattern, again? I've made several tinies, and had tension issues, so I went to bookmarks. Just tested Katchkan's garden of roses, and Pattern a Day 2006 swan doily is next on my list...but now I want this one too!!! yikes...addictive is hardly the word for it...now that my tension is comfy on thread, too...look out world--I'm going to be in an even bigger tangle!!

gorgeous! where'd you find the pattern, again? I've made several tinies, and had tension issues, so I went to bookmarks. Just tested Katchkan's garden of roses, and Pattern a Day 2006 swan doily is next on my list...but now I want this one too!!! yikes...addictive is hardly the word for it...now that my tension is comfy on thread, too...look out world--I'm going to be in an even bigger tangle!!

MOMCROCHETS, the pattern was in this book, Crochet wishes and wonders. There are a couple on ebay that I saw

http://cgi.ebay.com/Crochet-Wishes-and-Wonders-by-Jennifer-Christiansen-NEW_W0QQitemZ4640782240QQihZ002QQcategoryZ378QQrdZ1QQssPageNameZWD1VQQcmdZViewItem

This book is really wonderful. I have already made quite a few things out of there and ther are 3 more doilies in there that I am making.

Suzan

Wow, you should be proud, it's gorgeous! I don't have a digital, so I have to take pictures the old fashioned way, which isn't hard. I just never remember to get them developed. I've got some pictures of some doilies that I made, and at some point soon, I should even be able to share them! :lol

Archived