Cats Afghan - COMPLETED!!!

truelove730

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is absolutely amazing! I just got finished making the snowflake afghan and swore I would not do another one for a while because it takes me soooo long but now, after seeing yours I may have to make one.

Just Beautiful!

:cheer Oh-my-god! That is so cool! I've been totally afraid to try something like that with all those color changes, but this pattern might push me over the edge! :D I am a HUGE cat lover & that design is way nicer than most I see out there. And, I LOVE the idea of sewing a fabric back to it so I don't have to deal with all those ends.

I'm wondering if I couldn't tweak the pattern to make a smaller version for a pillow instead of the whole afghan? Do you think that would work? :think

Wow, what an awesome afghan:yay . I guess cuz' I'm a cat owner-oops-the cat owns me:lol . The colors are just great together:yes . Awesome job:cheer . I was thinking of making it, until I saw the backside of it-all those loose ends:eek . Love it, love it, love it:cat !!!!!!

That came out beautiful!

A friend of mine tried that pattern and couldn't get through it. Too many balls of yarn tangling on her. I'm too chicken to try something that complex, but I'm in awe of your work!

Archived