Cats Afghan - COMPLETED!!!

truelove730

I am working on my dad's birthday present, since he reads my blog I can't blog what I have done so far, so I thought I would share it with you guys. It is working up faster than I thought it would and I love the way it is turning out. Here is a pic of 45 rows and a weeks work. I started it on March 10th. The colors are gray, black, white, tan, and brown. It is hard to see the brown cat in the pic but he shows up great in person. He is behind the black cat. They are so cute and I love doing it cause with each row is something new. The yucky part is going to be sewing in the threads! I may get a start on that this weekend!

6737902_a45e8bfd89.jpg

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Heather that is fabulous!! :clap I should show it to my mother, the cat lover, who says I've made her too many afghans and just wants doilies. I'll bet she won't say that after seeing that gorgeous afghan. :clap

Oh I really love it. I think I will make one for my daughter for Christmas. She is obsessed with cats (as was I at her age - lol). What yarn did you use? I love your colors much better than the orginal!:)

Is it just me??? :think I have tried since yesterday to see the picture. All I see is the html code. So I copied and pasted all 3 codes...nothing...I was using Mozilla.

Sometimes Mozilla doesn't work with everything. SO I changed to IE, Finally I can see the picture :cheer But it is very small. Is it just me or can everybody else see the pic in the post?

Barbara

Archived