Cats Afghan - COMPLETED!!!

truelove730

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 years later...

That is beautiful. I made this afghan in different colors (the ones the pattern shows) but I think I like your colors better. Great Job

What a wonderful afghan! This would be perfect for my sister in law, but when I went to the site, I was unable to locate it. Can someone help me figure out how to get this pattern. I would love to make it for her birthday in September.

This is very cool! Great job! I really like it! Where did you find the pattern? I would love to make one myself. I'm sure my kitties would love to sleep on it. :cat :cat :cat :cat

This is very cool! Great job! I really like it! Where did you find the pattern? I would love to make one myself. I'm sure my kitties would love to sleep on it. :cat :cat :cat :cat

Here it is http://www.truelovetreasures.com/PDFs/Cats_Afghan.pdf

Thank you so much for posting the pattern. I've got it and promise to show all of you. I actually like the challenge of all the colour changes. I'm doing one right now that has 70 in one row. This one will be a snap!

hum, this thread is now over 2 years old. The afghan is pretty amazing, but the dad has had a few birthdays since then.

hum, this thread is now over 2 years old. The afghan is pretty amazing, but the dad has had a few birthdays since then.

Yeh I know the afghan is cool though. A thread about my yard goose outfit form 2005 came up too :lol At least it gave me a kick in the pants to make her another outfit ;)

Archived