Cats Afghan - COMPLETED!!!

truelove730

Since the board moved over, some of the codes that were used to show images don't quite work the same as they were for ezBoard. Very close though. So there might be images that don't show but I think a good number of them will. If photobucket was used to host the images, they seem to be there for the most part.

6737902_a45e8bfd89_m.jpg

It is kind of a small picture, but still just as gorgeous as I remembered it was. :heart

• Replies 172
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I fixed the image and made it a bit larger so you can see it better.

I measured the afgan width last night and it is 6" wider than the instructions. Making it 56", that is always the case when I use the hook the instructions say. I crochet loose so I usually go down a hook size, but I wanted to use my Graydog hook so I did not this time.

I have 50 rows complete and the length so far is 26. So it will be big but that is okay! :)

Here is a pic with all the loose ends I get to weave in! :eek

6843117_62aeedc933.jpg

I will work on these this weekend so I don't have so much to do when done.

The more I look at this, the more I really want to try this afghan. Too bad I'm on a yarn buying freeze until I finish up the majority of the projects I have purchased yarn for.Can't wait to see the finished product!

that is gorgeous! i would hate to have to tuck in all those ends though ;) i have never seen this pattern before, are you doing single crochet or afghan stitch?

kris

That afghan is so neat! I like your color choices better than the ones on the actual pattern. Way to go! I may have to try that one sometime. Just another project to add to the list!

WOW! That's a great afghan. I give you cudos for doing something like that. It would drive me crazy. Only wish I had the patience. :knit

I have never seen anything like that before, it is so neat! I had not been able to decide what to make my sister for Christmas, but thanks to you I think I found it! I cannot wait to see the finished product.

:clap Awsome:clap throw. I have a friend who would love that. I will have to figure out if I would go insane before finishing it. Your dad is really lucky.

Archived