Anyone from Pennsylvania?

Guest keeron1

I *was* from Hunker, PA (40 miles east of Pittsburgh) until June when we moved to Shelbyville, KY. I lived in Pennsylvania for 27 years. I love it here in KY. My mom moved here with us last month as well.

Hope

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

i'm in ebensburg PA we just moved here and i'm starving for some crochet like minded people!

pm me if you live close enough and know of a crochet night or knitting night! i'd love to come! thank you

• 2 weeks later...

Born in Summit Township; raised in Herman, Pa; went to school in Pittsburgh (Allison Park) and then lived in Sharpsburg and Morningside.

HI!

I live about 12 miles south of Pittsburgh.

• 1 month later...

Heya, guys!

I'm from Indiana, PA, which is about an hour from everywhere I want to be! Observe:

45 minutes from Greensburg: my 'second home'; I'm there all the time

60 minutes from Monroeville: used to work there.

80-90 minutes from Pittsburgh: I visit frequently enough

1 1/2 hours from North Huntingdon: where I used to work also!

45 minutes from Butler: I'm there every two weeks, almost without fail.

:hook Anybody around want to get together for stitching? I do crochet, knit, and spinning, and I'm just *dying* to meet other yarn-workers! I'm also interested in snail-mail pen pals who do yarn crafts.

Hey i know where that is i'm in Ebensburg!!!

that's not that far from me!

Heya, guys!

I'm from Indiana, PA, which is about an hour from everywhere I want to be! Observe:

45 minutes from Greensburg: my 'second home'; I'm there all the time

60 minutes from Monroeville: used to work there.

80-90 minutes from Pittsburgh: I visit frequently enough

1 1/2 hours from North Huntingdon: where I used to work also!

45 minutes from Butler: I'm there every two weeks, almost without fail.

:hook Anybody around want to get together for stitching? I do crochet, knit, and spinning, and I'm just *dying* to meet other yarn-workers! I'm also interested in snail-mail pen pals who do yarn crafts.

Are we going to have a meet-up? Panara Bread in Butler would work, they have a meeting room. Or do the girls closer to Pgh. have a better suggestion? I live in Clarion, was raised in Bethel Park, not afraid of daytime driving. How about Grove City Outlets? I work full-time so let's do this on a Sat. Charlene

• 4 weeks later...

Hi! I live in eastern Pennsylvania, Allentown. I'm almost in Jersey where I grew up. We get alot of traffic from Phila. and N.Y. city going to the Pocono Mountains. Alot of skiing in the winter and camping in the summer. I don't do either one. Anyone nearby give a yell.:c9

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Harrisburg, PA here...since 1991. My mother grew up in Williamsport and my father in Philadelphia. We lived in Lancaster County for awhile. Now the family is in South Jersey and I'm here in Harrisburg. :)

Vicki

• 4 weeks later...