Anyone from Pennsylvania?

Guest keeron1

Not from PA myself but spent LOADS of time in the Lancaster area on family vaca's and now am just as familiar with the Pittsburg area as my daughter goes to schoo about 40 mins from there in Steubenville OH - we just ate in Pittsburg yesterday at a nice Irish place called Claddaugh's. ( I know I was supposed to have my corned beef, cabbage and soda bread on St. Pat's day - but I just love it and could have it any time of year!).

• 3 weeks later...
Harrisburg, PA here...since 1991. My mother grew up in Williamsport and my father in Philadelphia. We lived in Lancaster County for awhile. Now the family is in South Jersey and I'm here in Harrisburg. :)

Vicki

Hi newbie here I'm from Enola, Pa, south of Harrisburg across the susquehanna river on the west shore.:)

Hey you two, I live in Marysville, Pa. We are very close.

I am from Pottsville Pa,,

Anyone close to me?

I am from the "coal region"you know,,,there is NO fuel like an old fuel...

:cheer

I live in lower bucks county north of Philly. I've seen quite a few people from that area. Would anyone be interested in meeting up?? I just moved from WI, I used to do Yarn & Wine (or whine) nights with my friends there once a month. If it sounds good, send me a PM :hook

We should try to organize a philly, bucks, montgomery cty meeting sometime! There seems to be quite a few of us from that area.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone...I think I posted before but not sure to which thread. Anyway, I'm from Wampum, PA well actually I live in Lower Chewton which is situated between Wampum and Ellwood City. I am close to Beaver Falls and New Castle. I grew in Ellwood, went to school at SRU and then transferred for my Dental Hygiene degree to Virginia Commonwealth Univ./Medical College of VA in Richmond, lived in Reston Va and Leesburg working in Herndon and Fairfax for a couple of years and then moved back home and am now married with 3 children. I haven't crocheted in awhile but used to use it as my relaxation before exams and taught others as well. I renewed my love of crocheting by coming across Crochetville. We are in the process of remodeling our new house and when I get moved I plan on having a shop for my soy candle making and plan on having craft classes for kids and have many inquiries into crocheting and sewing classes. With our Walmarts getting rid of their fabrics, I may be leaning toward adding that to my shop as well. It is great seeing everyone's work and seeing how many people are here that are near me...I would love to meet some of you and maybe hang out to crochet!

Cathy

We should try to organize a philly, bucks, montgomery cty meeting sometime! There seems to be quite a few of us from that area.

Wow! That sounds cool! Count me in (if I'm home that is... stupid travel schedule...) I live in upper bucks (Quakertown) and work in Montgomery (Hatfield).

Hi all!

Looks like we might be able to organize a montgomery/philly/bucks get together. I'm still trying to figure out the exact details. This is what I've got so far:

Date: Sunday, July 1, 2007

Time: 6pm

Location: North Wales or Willow Grove, gotta scout some locations.

Any comments or suggestions are welcome!

Let me know if you're interested!

I live in Washington PA. 20 miles south of Pittsburgh. I saw one person from Washington PA but it looks like they haven't post for quite a while.

Wendy:yay

I'm one of the Philadelphia crew. If you're interested in meeting in Willow Grove, the Barnes & Noble seems to have some kind of function/study space in the back. That might be workable.

Ok, everyone, here's the plan:

Date: Sunday, July 1, 2007

Time: 6pm

Location: Barnes & Noble in Willow Grove, in the study section

Bring some yarn and hooks.

I hope to see you there!

• 2 months later...