Guest keeron1

Anyone from Pennsylvania?

Hi Jamie!!!!!

I know where Nanticoke is!!!!

Your best bet is to travel to WilkesBarre to get yarn! On Ac Moore site and Michaels you can do a store search to find where exactly those stoes are to you!

Welcome!!

I acutally just moved to PA this august. To Morton which makes for a pretty commute to Philly everyday for school!

I live in Manor , Pa. which is like 5 minutes from North Huntingdon, 20 minutes from Greensburgh, 1 hour from Pittsburgh, Be fun to meet someday! Michelle

I'm from North Wales, PA. Approx. 20 minutes west of Philadelphia near Montgomeryville.

Hi to all my Lehigh Valley neighbors! There sure are alot of us in PA. I think we need to have a get-together. Anyone interested in meeting somewhere in the Lehigh Valley area? Let me know if you have any ideas of a meeting place. Maybe we should wait until March and the cold weather clears out a bit.

Hello fellow Pennsylvanians! I'm a new member living near York, PA. I've lived all over PA almost my whole life. My Grammy introduced crochet to me in the late 1970's early 1980's (she was from Saxton, PA, near Lake Raystown).

hi everybody!

i am new to the central pa area. i recently moved to selinsgrove. if anyones near me, feel free to say hey!

HI Gals...

I posted a note elsewhere looking for gals from Wilkes Barre area. I am in Hanover Township.

Maggitee

Hi everyone!!! I live in the Lancaster area. Have lived in PA all my life. We recently moved to FL in June and only stayed until Oct. I wanted to come HOME!!!! PA is the best! I live near alot of Amish farms and my view is fabulous! Is there anyone out there that lives near Lancaster/Chester county?

I live "over the Mountain" from Knoebel's Amusement Park ......Elysburg

• Like 1

I went to school in Lebanon County (Lebanon Vally College) and currently live in upper Bucks County.

BTW, Knoebel's rocks!

• Like 1

hello from south williamsport!

Hey, I'm over in Inkerman, near the Luzerne, Lackwanna county border.

I'm from Altoona, PA. Just outside State College.

Wow, I should have stopped in this forum earlier!

Currently going to school in Indiana, PA. There are a bunch of hookers around here, mainly Delta Tau Sigma sisters -- they do so much wonderful charity work! If anyone wants to get together before May, I'll still be in town (graduating and moving back to FL in early May, though).

hi im from Hellertown Pa in the lehigh Valley area. I spend many days shopping in Lancaster , Morgantown area.