Anyone from Pennsylvania?

Guest keeron1

I live in Manor , Pa. which is like 5 minutes from North Huntingdon, 20 minutes from Greensburgh, 1 hour from Pittsburgh, Be fun to meet someday! Michelle

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi to all my Lehigh Valley neighbors! There sure are alot of us in PA. I think we need to have a get-together. Anyone interested in meeting somewhere in the Lehigh Valley area? Let me know if you have any ideas of a meeting place. Maybe we should wait until March and the cold weather clears out a bit.

• 4 weeks later...

Hi everyone!!! I live in the Lancaster area. Have lived in PA all my life. We recently moved to FL in June and only stayed until Oct. I wanted to come HOME!!!! PA is the best! I live near alot of Amish farms and my view is fabulous! Is there anyone out there that lives near Lancaster/Chester county?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Wow, I should have stopped in this forum earlier!

Currently going to school in Indiana, PA. There are a bunch of hookers around here, mainly Delta Tau Sigma sisters -- they do so much wonderful charity work! If anyone wants to get together before May, I'll still be in town (graduating and moving back to FL in early May, though).