Guest keeron1

Anyone from Pennsylvania?

I am in Verona PA , Just a Hop ,Skip and a Jump from Pittsburgh..:yes

Ana

I'm from Eastern PA...near Allentown.

Hi neighbors!

My family is in Washington, PA, just moved to North Carolina less than a year ago but visit pretty frequently!

Walnutport here, hi Slatington neighbor!:clap

SOOOOO much yarn, so little thyme:)

My sister lives in Walnutport lol I am from Hegins about an hour from Reading and hour from allentown and an hour from Harrisburg!! We need a crochet get together lol

I'm just south of Quakertown in Bucks County.

:) Hi There!

I grew-up in West View (6 miles north of Pittsburgh)...moved to Wexford in 76...Cranberry Township in 78...West View again :eek in 80...Shaler in 81...West View again:eek in 88...Bellevue in 90...Brighton Township (Beaver) in 98...Stoneboro in 01 (currently)...BUT:blush...I am getting ready to move south. :woo North Carolina is looking real good:applause...then South Carollina is next in consideration:applause...

Maggie:manyheart

By the way...Manda...I know where Farrell is!!!:eek

My parents were from Shamokin, moved to Carlisle where I was born. Moved to Harrisburg then to Etters (on the West Shore) which is south of enola! and moved to Virginia 28 years ago, just so my husband could get experience in his job anad then we would move back to PA.....

Hi! Grew up in Washington, N.J., moved to Easton, Pa. about 33 years ago, and finally to Allentown 2 years ago.

:hug from Newville PA. Its about 40 mins south of Harrisburg. Grew up in the Chambersburg area.

I'm in Wilkes Barre.... just moved here from Endicott, NY in January.

Hi there to all fellow pennslyvanian's. I'm in Hermitage about an hour north of Pgh & an hour south of Erie, 4 miles from the Ohio line. I would deffinately be interested in a meet up, anyone else?? Crochet has been my obsession since age 4 & I'm not yet 40 I love to experiment with different yarns, and Love to meet fellowcrochet addicts

Hugs, Dawn AKA Sunrisedq

dawn~ i will be coming your way soon, my sister has to get a homecoming dress so we'll be making a trip to the winner within a week i think. The only reason i am coming along is to talk my mom into stopping at pat catan :-D

Lee Ann

my husband grew up in williamsburg pa about 20 miles from altoona we still have family there and in altoona and potstown

i'm from the berks-lancaster area. transplant from new york seven years ago. carrie

Hi all, I'm from Easton, Pa. Happy crocheting to all my Allentown area neighbors!!

I live in Porter, Pa. Just outside Dayton pa. which is 17 miles from punxy and 17 miles from new Bethlehem and probably 17 miles from everywhere else (ha) I'm new to the site

Hi. I'm Turnip Brain.

Hi all!

I'm from Pittsburgh, Greenfield area.

I from Nanticoke, thats near Wilkes Barre! Anyone know where to find yarn at the best price in this area? Thanks

Jamie