Guest keeron1

Anyone from Pennsylvania?

I just noticed this forum! I live in Lancaster County!

I'm from Dawson in Fayette County. It's near Connellsville and Uniontown.

I'm in Fairless Hills, near Levittown and about 25 miles from Philadelphia.

I'm in Fairless Hills, near Levittown and about 25 miles from Philadelphia.

hehehehe i live right around the corner from u in vermillion hills section of levittown:eek talk abou closeness

Hello there, kimmiep621! I guess we may have crossed paths in AC Moore or Michael's from time to time!

Hello there, kimmiep621! I guess we may have crossed paths in AC Moore or Michael's from time to time!

probably, my posion is joanns. lol i'm applying for job there too. need some way to support my habbit

I am from Pottsville Pa,,

Anyone close to me?

I am from the "coal region"you know,,,there is NO fuel like an old fuel...

:cheer

I live close to you, I live in Ashland.

Jimmie Lu I belive wrote, is from Hegins. (I actually work in hegins)

Small world.

I spent the first fourteen years of my life in New Canaan Connecticut. We moved to Unionville Pennsylvania when I was almost fifteen. I lived in Unionville for four and one half years and then moved to Kennett Square. Unionville is now part of Kennett Square having unincorporated. I moved from Kennett Square to Newark Delaware,Bear Delaware and then back to Newark all in a six year period then I moved to The Eastern Shore of Maryland in 1990 I have lived here ever since. But I still consider myself a Connecticut Native though!

I was just in Kennett Square this weekend! We went to the Wool Gathering.

From Lancaster County here. Retired here 7 years ago. Live in small town that doesn't even have it's own Post Office. Corn field and cows right across the street. We used to do alot of vacationing here when younger, and had good friends up in Ringtown. Now we live here and some of our NY family followed us. They say they will never move back to NY.

LOL Funny how small the world really is.

I am in Mount Carmel.

Tiff: We have a group that meets every Tues and Thurs in the library (2-4pm) We crochet/knit and talk about patterns and all kinds of things.... You are more than welcome to come!!! I recently heard that there is something very similiar in Ashland at their library....you might want to check, I think it is the very same time /day as Mt. Carmel's

Melody: Pottsville!!!........ I have been wanting to visit Grateful Threads there. Have you visited it yet?????

Happy old Cro: Ringtown, I go there almost every year and pick strawberries. About 20 years ago I used to go to a bar there for dinner....they had the best porkchops and baby carrots LOL That was so long ago I am not even sure if it is still open:)

Nice to see all these Neighbors!!!!

From Lancaster County here. Retired here 7 years ago. Live in small town that doesn't even have it's own Post Office. Corn field and cows right across the street. We used to do alot of vacationing here when younger, and had good friends up in Ringtown. Now we live here and some of our NY family followed us. They say they will never move back to NY.

What's the small town w/o the PO? My aunt lives in Peach Bottom and my Grandmother lived in Christiana, so I'm somewhat familiar with the area.

By the way, and new LYS opened there this weekend in Strasburg. Sit One, Purl Two.

• Like 1

i live in annville. which is about 20 minutes from hershey park.:cheer

• Like 2

I'm originally from Westmoreland County (about 25 miles SE of Pittsburgh), but now live north of there. Sort of 1/2 way between Pittsburgh and Erie, in a round about sort of way.

quakertown area signing in here :hook

welcome, ur abut 45mins from me. i live in lower bucks county