200 Crochet Blocks Crochet Along

Twinnish

• Replies 972
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hello Everyone,

Where can I find this pattern book? I have the 63 squares book but I have not seen the 200 one.

Thanks in advance,

i got mine at barnes and noble :manyheart it's called

"200 Crochet Blocks for blankets, throws, and afghans"

by Jan Eaton

and its published by Interweave Press

lil, you did a great job with those squares! :clap

Thanks so much for posting those pictures!

crocrazy, you can get the book at any book store. I got mine from my mother for Christmas last year. She got it at A.C. Moore with a discount coupon. Many online sellers have it, too.

Lilmari, your squares are great!! :clap

Crocrazy, I got my book online at amazon, it was a pretty good price, too.

I have made a few more squares and took some pictures (which are not great, sorry but my camera is on its last legs it seems). You can see them here on my blog.

Thanks for looking! :manyheart

Chain, chain, chaaaain, chain, chain, chaaain, Chain o' foooools!

Sorry, I channel Aretha whenever I see your name!

I love those squares you chose for your center. It's going to be awesome!

I got the book:clap Now I'm struggling what to make. I'm overwhelmed. :eek Maybe I will make them "all." Everything looks good in shades of purple right?!:lol

I'm finishing up on another afghan I started last year. So, I will be ready some time after the holidays.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello Claire & Co.! Just visiting and looking how´s everything going on here! I tell you that the 2 afghans I crocheted with you at this CAL are "sleeping" :sleep until next Winter. Mom put them in nice bags. It´s getting really hot here! :hot Bye bye!

i got that book since months but sometimes i find some defficulties because english is my secound language and i`m used to the drawn patterns :)

but why not lets give it a shot :)

i loved the perpule shades and the combenation of (red-yellow-orange) in squares

so i`ll think about it and see you later

but to do 90"×80" (nearly) how many yards or how many balls of yarn should i buy <<<nearly not exactly !!!

i got that book since months but sometimes i find some defficulties because english is my secound language and i`m used to the drawn patterns :)

but why not lets give it a shot :)

Hi q8_crochet! If your first language is Spanish, I can help you! But I can´t find in your profile, where are you from. :think

i know its your weekend but now its 1.45pm in my country i'm writting from the college comp.

i made one yesterday i`ll try to crochet today more while drinking hot choclate :)

happy crochetting

girls can someone teachme your way of joining blocks?

cupcake we are proude of your peices of art (afghans) you encoureged me

i was confused to compare between their bueaty :)

well done :)

Hi q8 crochet! Welcome to the 200 Blocks CAL! We've been busy with the Christmas holiday, which is why it has been quiet.

I've been trying to see your squares, but can't see any pictures on your website.

What kind of help would you like?

q8, here are some links to web pages that can help you with joining:

http://www.crochetcabana.com/tutorials/joining_squares.htm

http://crochet.about.com/library/weekly/aa010999.htm

http://www.jpfun.com/reference/joining.shtml

http://hometown.aol.com/lffunt/flatbraid.htm

Take a look at the different joining methods on these links. I like to use the whipstitch, which is very simple, but I need to try others!

Archived