FANCY FANS STOLE

bythehook

Very pretty! I never considered making a stole before...but...I'm adding this one to my to-do list. I love it :)

EDIT: hehe look I even started a to-do list page because of you :) Now to gather the other couple of patterns I said I wanted to do but never wrote down...lol

I did start it today. Just finished row 3. I think I've done it right so far - its unlike anything I've done before and if its half as pretty as yourse I'll be delighted! Thanks for sharing this pattern. I looked at your site, and will be trying a lot of your patterns! They're lovely!

Dot you have done it again! My mil loved the elegant lace stole so much that she took it before I could take a pic of it. She said that she would send me a pic asap:) This is just awesome!

Thanks again for sharing it !

hugs

Vims

I got through row 5 yesterday and realized that somewhere along the way I went from 20.5 fans to 60 some odd fans. You think I would have noticed before I got to 5 rows. I was really upset with myself, but I've never crocheted anything like this before, and even though its all wrong, the lacey work is pretty. I think I realize where I went wrong, so I'm going to be pulling out a LOT of crochet and trying again. :)

Archived