granny Squarelovers and chatters

Ha! Now we are back to 2 days of rain off and on Friday and Saturday. I think I'll just keep looking out my windows and figure it out for myself. LOL

I still haven't finished looking for the scrap yarn for the cat house. I also could not find my watercolor paints so far. I sure hope I don't have to buy any as I know as soon as I do, I'll find the ones that are hiding from me.😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

well all is well here, just a normal week i do that all the time rene misplace stuff lol  gonna to have to start taking notes on my notes next  lol  cat houae sounds neat too good luck finding those paints  ;p; 

The sun is  shinning and not a cloud in the sky (wish) it will be 83 today.  The Spring Breakers are loving it.  The water temp is in the 70's.

Almost done my new doll.

Have a fun day,

Fooled the weather folks again! It just finished sprinkling here. LOL! It got colder too.

Still no paints to be found. This is strange since everyone knows not to touch any of my art supplies if they want to live a long life. Maybe there is a sneaky little leprechaun running around here. And it must be with that blue yarn I can't find that I know is also somewhere around here!

On to finish the hunt! Take care. 🤔

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, pineknott said:

Tina 

Please resend address 

I sent it to you via private message.  Let me know if you got it.

Good Morning.  Waiting for the Dr. for my virtual appointment.  Man I hate these things.  This will be the last one.

I finished Gumdrop last night, so as soon as I get a picture I will post it.

Sun is out, into the 80's today.  Still need some rain.

Have a fun day.

See I don't complain about the heat, just lack of rain.

Hey Reni, maybe you paint and yarn is with mine.  If you have every seen Halloween Town (Disney Movie)  You will see there is a place where all lost things go.  The guy spends his time trying to match socks.:rofl

Have a fun day.

Mary Jo- I don't think I've seen that movie, but I know all about that Land of Lost Things! It's right next door to the lost socks and such from the washing machine!

It rained off and on last night which made my day. It's threatening again, but that's okay with me. The high country got quite a bit of snow which is great for the Spring melt and a last run on the ski slopes.

I was shocked to see on the news about the tornados in Ohio. It's devastating.

Last night I found one of the blue yarns I've been looking for but, No Paints! That was the last place I had to look for. Wait! I have one more place to check out after I get off here. Cross your fingers for me!

I think I'm just getting older but there are certain situations where virtual works for me and sometimes I just wish I could go in person because there are some things that just can't work virtually.  I'm currently on a waiting list for an in-person appt for a medical appt that is normally virtual because somethings just can't be done through a screen and telling me to try a video for directions isn't really working.

Reni hope you found your paints.

Tornadoes are horrifying storms.  West of us in Worcester they have them occasionally and the fierceness and randomness of them make them even more scary than other storms to me.

Going to a woman's retreat at our church tomorrow.  I went last year after we joined the Church and it was the first time I started to make connections.  This year with friends at Church I'm hoping it will be more fun.  I hate the awkward feeling when you walk into a place knowing nobody and having to start the whole getting to know you.  Last year I brought a doll blanket to crochet during down time.  This year I have a doll sleeping bag.  I still like having something to keep my hands busy when you have those awkward what do I do with myself know moments.

Hope everyone has a nice weekend.  We are slowly creeping into Spring here.

Good Morning,

The snow is melting, my lillies are popping up and my rose bushes have buds where the branches are starting to grow.  Got up at 5 AM and the birds were outside having a noisy party.  Dare I say it... Spring is here.

Have a great day everyone.

Good morning.  I am being teased with clouds, but no rain promised.  We will only get to 79, but colder the rest of the week, then up to into the 80's next week.

I just posted in Show N Tell, the new doll I just finished.  She is called Gum Drop.  She is 1/2 the size of the regular yarn hair dolls.

Hope everyone is well.

Have a fun day.

29 minutes ago, pineknott said:

I can click on private  message but they go away unopened

Lyn, can you access your personal email? I just sent it to you that way.

I'm sorry to say- No paints! DD picked me up a less expensive brand at Walmart. They will do for practice until I get some ordered. I'm having better results finding my yarn colors I want to use.

Still raining off and on and colder. My roses are drinking up the moisture and loving it!

Hope you all have a grand St. Patty's Day! ☘️

Edited by ReniC
  • Like 1

good morning everyone,Live from her wheelchair at the re-hab facility, LYN, so good touching base with y'all again,nice of Bill to bring my lap top in,Happy Saint Patricks day,make it a great day

• Like 3

1 minute ago, pineknott said:

good morning everyone,Live from her wheelchair at the re-hab facility, LYN, so good touching base with y'all again,nice of Bill to bring my lap top in,Happy Saint Patricks day,make it a great day

:jumpyayso glad to see you here

• Like 2

Good to see your post, Lyn!

All the company is gone. It was a fun, problem free, even is rather muddy, weekend. I enjoyed visiting with all the guys. Now just beds to strip and sheets/towels to wash.

My friend from down the street and I are going to make a last pass thru an estate sale this afternoon and otherwise it's just relax the rest of the day.

• Like 1

Well of course, I remembered even one last place to look for those stupid paints and found them! One box was completely dried out due to being in the shed outdoors, but the better brand is fine. I don't know why they were in the shed as I would never have put them out there. I also found a box of Oil Pastels that belonged to my DD2 when she was in high school. They're still usable too. That old saying, "You get what you pay for". I'll give them to her next time she visits.

The rain is finished for a while even though many rain clouds keep drifting through. It should make for a very pretty sunset. And boy, we have some doozies here.

Lyn- It's good to see you posting again and I do hope you're feeling much better!

• Like 1

It is 2 AM and quite here, so I thought I would catch up on my reading.

Reni, isn't it always the last place you look?  The gremlins still have some of my yarn, that I had needed.

Lyn, so glad to see you can check in and let us know how you are doing.

Well, I am off to make a cup of tea and see if that will shut down my brain enough to sleep.

Have a fun day.

21 minutes ago, pineknott said:

Good morning, later start because of a rough nite,I'm very weepy today but I'm going to try to get through it 

Big Hugs Lyn, we are all here for you.

Finally got back to sleep at 5 AM.  Been dozing on and  off all day.

We had some rain earlier, but as usual, it was 10 minutes worth.

Thought I would drop in see what was going on.

Back to m corner.