Autumn Shawl

dennymare

Okey since I didn't post a picture to Kathy right in my email I will post it here. I am currently starting on row 85 so am a little bit ahead of Amy but like she said it is a wonderful pattern to work with and easy to follow the graph. I did mine in a light blue and the beads with be in a darker blue color. Hope you all like it.

Mary

autumnshawlinblue2.jpgautumnshawlinblue1.jpg

Thank you Kathy and Amy. But without the creativity of Kathy to inspire us and give us the opportunity to test her pattern I don't think I could ever do anything like this in my world. It is a fabulous pattern and I am just proud to be able to do it any kind of justice.:cheer

Mary

Has the pattern been posted? Would love to make one for a friend. I am making shawls for Christmas presents. Have done the Seraphina and now working on the Simple Shawl and would like to do this one next.

Don't know how to post pic's, if I did I would show some of my things...but am not to bright about how to post them.:think

Man oh man, is that a pretty shawl! I :manyheart ALL the colors it's been displayed in so far, I don't think any color could detract from the beauty of this design! And you are doing a great job with it! Wish I could have been a tester. :hook

I'd love to know what thread, and how much, you've used for this project. I'm already plotting to see if I have enough in my stash for this project, which will be high on my to-do list. Oh yeah, and the bead requirements, will need to be watching the sales for those...

Archived