Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
DesertCrocheter

Box Stitch Carriage Robe - afghan

23 posts in this topic

I found the pattern for this baby blanket on the website of a Project Linus chapter (can't remember which one right now). I made it this week in Caron One Pound Rose. It worked up very fast and is softer than I had thought. Rose is one of my favorite colors, so even though I'm tempted to keep it, I'll donate this one and put a larger one on my WIM list for me. Underneath is a close-up of the stitch. Usually I put the link and not the photo inserted into

the message, so I hope this is sized correctly. Thanks for looking, Patty

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a383/DesertCrocheter/Blankets/box_stitch_carriage_robe.jpg

Edited by auntbubbels

That came out beautiful. You did a great job. Love it. Will have to make one for my new grand daughters to be early next year.:cheer

Wow, that's gorgeous! I love the texture. I might have to make a scarf out of that, as an experiment.

That is a beautiful blanket :manyheart And it does indeed look so very comfortable :manyheart And that color is beautiful!

Very very pretty :cheer

That turned out beautiful. I've always overlooked that pattern because they hadn't provided a photo of the finished product, but only a drawing. I'm so glad you posted these. :clap

Patti.

That is beautiful. I especially love that stitch and haven't seen it before.

You did a wonderful job.:yay

Pam