To Encourage Everyone in Making Gifts for 2017!

judianne

I finished another lapghan for the vetrans home. That makes three. I will focus on lapghans through lent with the exception of a prayer shawl for DH for Easter.

Off to check the yarn stash for the next lapghan.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finished the owl panel for the animal afghan.  Today I will start the last one the raccoon.  Then I will go back to the Easter Dolls.

WOW I really Love that you do great work.....That would be perfect for a new mom........

Warning Cross post again!!!!

I just finished this doll carrier for a little girl as a gift...

post-35509-0-48791900-1488560009_thumb.jpg

Hi, ladies!!

I finished another lapghan for the vetrans home. That makes three. I will focus on lapghans through lent with the exception of a prayer shawl for DH for Easter.

Off to check the yarn stash for the next lapghan.

I love stash diving!!

Finished the owl panel for the animal afghan.  Today I will start the last one the raccoon.  Then I will go back to the Easter Dolls.

attachicon.gifOwl.JPG

That is awesome!!

WOW I really Love that you do great work.....That would be perfect for a new mom........

A super cute idea!

Any little girl would love this!

Everyone is moving right along with their list. 

Thought I would show you how far I am on the last panel.  This is such an easy stitch and it really moves faster than the regular graph ghan.  There is one site that has all the signs of the Chinese Zodiac in c2c graphs.

Beautiful cool and crisp day.

Hugs all around.  :hug  :ghug  :hug 

post-105-0-57270100-1488644829_thumb.jpgpost-105-0-09731100-1488644839_thumb.jpg

Thought I would show you how far I am on the last panel.  This is such an easy stitch and it really moves faster than the regular graph ghan.  There is one site that has all the signs of the Chinese Zodiac in c2c graphs.

attachicon.gifRaccoon000 (2).JPGattachicon.gifRaccoon001 (2).JPG

Wow...better you than me! I would lose track too easily...lol!

Have a good day, my friend!

Jayashiangel - the doll carrier Is sooo cute! Every girl would love it! 

Mary Jo - the panels for your ghan are all so pretty! I start thinking of trying it. I made C2C blanket once, but when I tried with changing colors, it wasn't easy. Maybe it's time to practice again :)

attachicon.gifRaccoon000 (2).JPGattachicon.gifRaccoon001 (2).JPG

Goodness that does move quickly! I have the pattern and might have to put it in my rotation!

So, my chickadees....a little something for those of you who may be bored....

http://www.yarnspirations.com/catalogsearch/result/?cat=&q=stash+basket

Enabler!! Now I might have to do the fox basket for Jake, his room is in woodland creatures

I am home sick .... working with toddlers has its hazzards - dare i send dh to joanns for yarn? Its no dye lot and i have the wrappers he can bring with him.

I told him any lady working or even shopping there would be sympathetic and helpful to a confused husband in the yarn aisle

As long as it is no dye lot and you have the wrappers, how can he go wrong?

Hey Lea, if you like the woodland creatures are free scrubby patterns.  http://www.redheart.com/7-months-of-scrubby

I am looking at the fox to go with the afghan.

I do not have fox. But I got free Apple here LOL:

Krys

My daughter's birthday is in a week exactly ( I can't believe she is 6!!!) and I decided to make some surprise for her. As she loves her ballerina mouse, I made a smaller version. I bet she will play "a mouse and her younger sister"  :D I still have to make arms and a tail and that's my plan for tonight  :yes

Also, yesterday I got a message that my daughter's ballet teacher is getting married in June, so I thought I could make ballerina mouse bride and mouse groom for her... 

Hi, peeps!

I am home sick .... working with toddlers has its hazzards - dare i send dh to joanns for yarn? Its no dye lot and i have the wrappers he can bring with him.

I told him any lady working or even shopping there would be sympathetic and helpful to a confused husband in the yarn aisle

Aw, of course he would be helped! Brave man, if he does that...lol!

As long as it is no dye lot and you have the wrappers, how can he go wrong?

Hey Lea, if you like the woodland creatures are free scrubby patterns.  http://www.redheart.com/7-months-of-scrubby

I am looking at the fox to go with the afghan.

Adorable scrubbies!!

My daughter's birthday is in a week exactly ( I can't believe she is 6!!!) and I decided to make some surprise for her. As she loves her ballerina mouse, I made a smaller version. I bet she will play "a mouse and her younger sister"  :D I still have to make arms and a tail and that's my plan for tonight  :yes

Also, yesterday I got a message that my daughter's ballet teacher is getting married in June, so I thought I could make ballerina mouse bride and mouse groom for her... 

What terrific ideas!

Lea, you should be able to whip up that fox basket in no time! :devil

I do not have fox. But I got free Apple here LOL:

Krys

Love!

Grand idea.

A fox scubby , a fox basket... my head is exploding..LOL

Wow Anna she is six already?  She is going to love the smaller mice.  You will make her day.  I love the idea of a bride and groom mice.

Finished up the last panel last night and today I will be putting it together.

Next will be the hedgehog to go with the afghan.

Got a picture of the final panel.  Now I will add one more row to the border, put it together and then have 4 rows on the outside border.

Here's Rocky

post-105-0-84035900-1488813911_thumb.jpg

Now this is the pattern I am using for Harold the Hedgehog.

post-105-0-05387100-1488813969_thumb.jpg

He is on the Red Heart UK site.

Got a picture of the final panel.  Now I will add one more row to the border, put it together and then have 4 rows on the outside border.

Here's Rocky

attachicon.gifRaccoon.JPG

attachicon.gifHarold Hedgehog.jpg

Harold is VERY cute!:)

It will go perfect with that blanket you are making.

Krys.

Here's Rocky

attachicon.gifRaccoon.JPG

attachicon.gifHarold Hedgehog.jpg

Can we get a link to that pattern - Harold?. I was trying to get that pattern on UK site but it did not worked.

Thanks,

Krys

Oh my gosh YES!!! SO perfect! Completely with bow tie for the groom I bet! Too Cute!!

Oh no! Feel better soon! That's a brave hubby! 

Mary Jo! I LOVE the raccoon and that hedgehog is cute! He almost looks like a pincushion. :)

Have a happy day, all!

Archived