To Encourage Everyone in Making Gifts for 2017!

judianne

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I made heart shaped purses for the GDs for Valentine's Day:

post-43634-0-74285900-1486674651_thumb.jpg

and doll blankets:

post-43634-0-12062800-1486674748_thumb.jpg post-43634-0-26118200-1486674841_thumb.jpg

I've made two of each of these scarves.

Lion Brand Moonlight Mohair yarn that I bought on sale and quickly decided it would not be fun to work with. Found this really simple pattern that worked well with it.

post-43634-0-34815000-1486674943_thumb.jpg

RD Reflective yarn to go with hats I made a couple of years ago:

post-43634-0-17826200-1486675020_thumb.jpg

Third ballerina done! 

attachicon.gifmyszki 4.jpg  attachicon.gifmyszka niebieska.jpg

I have also finished my very first knitted scarf. It's huge and it took me 2 months to complete. But it's here. A gift from me to myself  ;)

attachicon.gifchusta 1.jpg  attachicon.gifchusta 2 .jpg

Love those ballerinas! And that is a really pretty scarf! My last knitted scarf took me a year or so. I knit slowly and I get distracted really easily!

attachicon.gifP2091980.JPG

and doll blankets:

attachicon.gifP2091985.JPG attachicon.gifP2091987.JPG

Lion Brand Moonlight Mohair yarn that I bought on sale and quickly decided it would not be fun to work with. Found this really simple pattern that worked well with it.

attachicon.gifP2091981.JPG

attachicon.gifP2091990.JPG

Nice work. Your gds will love those purses.

Here are the twins Snow and Storm.   Get it Snow Storm?  :2snow  :rofl

Love the names!!!  Adorable outfits...

One is the 8" baby that will be going out with 4 other outfits to a Bailey4's charity.

Snow attachicon.gifBaby Snow000 (2).JPG Storm attachicon.gifBaby Snow Twin001 (2).JPG

and doll blankets:

Great work! I also have a hard time figuring out what to do with some yarn...you did a terrific job. I'll bet the mohair is soft!

4 baby beanies I made from a tiny ball of green Caron SS (yup - picture doesn't show the true color). They're going to a NICU so they'll have something on hand for St. Patrick's day babies. ;)

post-8552-0-15291500-1486684520_thumb.jpg

4 baby beanies I made from a tiny ball of green Caron SS (yup - picture doesn't show the true color). They're going to a NICU so they'll have something on hand for St. Patrick's day babies. ;)

They look simple but pretty!

and doll blankets:

Great job! Heart purses and doll blankets are super cute idea for little girls!

They are adorable.  Isn't it funny how colors change in pictures.  The teal in my last tote showed up green and the green of your beanies are blue.  Go figure.

Off to check my list for my next project.

How did everyone hit by the storm make out?

Hugs to all :hug  :ghug  :hug 

Ballerina mice,scarves, reflective scarves, hats, name doilies, babies conceived in a snow storm ( perfect)...and heart purses for the grands... you all are busy things these last couple days!!

I was able to do the squares for a lapghan ( just have to put it together), finished a baby cocoon and hat for the funeral home and an Easter egg out of some left over yarn I had with me and I didn't have anything else to do in the car!!  I have all night to relax whatch a bit of tv and hook...and snack...

Great projects ladies!! Scarves, hats and babies, Oh My! :)

Storm dumped a foot of snow on us. I stayed in with a friend watching movies all day. We had a late start this morning to dig out. Very nice! The only real day of school we had this week was Monday. :lol

And it's not over yet! It's going to snow all weekend! 

Hi ladies!

Charis, enjoy your snow days!!

They are adorable.  Isn't it funny how colors change in pictures.  The teal in my last tote showed up green and the green of your beanies are blue.  Go figure.

Off to check my list for my next project.

How did everyone hit by the storm make out?

Hugs to all :hug  :ghug  :hug 

We had about 7 inches, but the sun has been so strong since it stopped yesterday afternoon that the streets and all are clear and lots of it has already melted - I did chop up some ice though, that was along the side door I use for the dogs. All clear now.

Working on the baby gift. The square pattern I'm making is the textured square from 200 Crochet Blocks by Jan Eaton. I thought it had a lot of interest plus the baby might like to run his hands over the texture.

Have a good night, my friends!

That is one good thing about February snow.  It does not last long.

Started a, what I thought was a small stocking, for the Warmth for Warriors, but is to big.  I will finish it and start my new afghan.

Have a great day and hugs all around. :hug  :ghug  :hug 

That is one good thing about February snow.  It does not last long.

Started a, what I thought was a small stocking, for the Warmth for Warriors, but is to big.  I will finish it and start my new afghan.

Have a great day and hugs all around. :hug  :ghug  :hug 

what kind of ghan are you making??

Archived