To Encourage Everyone in Making Gifts for 2017!

judianne

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, here is Hare-M Dancer Bunny.  I call her my Belly Dancer Bunny.

There is a snake wrapped around her arm along with decorations on her ears.  I am also including pictures of her friend.  Hare Roller Bunny.

post-105-0-93887600-1490894375_thumb.jpgpost-105-0-11623100-1490894389_thumb.jpg

Check me out

I keep observing your cute works  :clap  :clap  :clap

Very tiring week is behind me - hosting teachers and students from 7 countries... it was great fun, but also stressful. Now I think what project will be my next and I can't decide...  :think

Love the afghans and that is great work.

North by Northwest is a great movie.  I love the old ones.

Anna, sounds like not only a tiring week, but a fascinating week, to have people from so many countries.

I made 2 more eggs with feet.  They will be going out in the mail soon.

I am hoping to work on a couple of dolls this week for AZ.

Have a fun day.

Hi! Just a quick hello!

I've been pretty busy this last week with this and that. And now it's the week before a big concert weekend and Holy Week is next week followed by Easter. Very busy time for a church musician! 

Hope you all are well! I'll check back after Easter if not sooner. 

Great job on the ghans, rat dog!   And like MJ, I love all the old movies - and that one was really good!

Have a good night my friends.

I heard some strange noises on my balcony and look what I found:

post-30828-0-67764600-1491324978_thumb.jpg

I pulled that little tail and here he is: the Bunny. He said he's Bobby the Bunny's cousin  :D

post-30828-0-98490800-1491325126_thumb.jpg

I didn't have a pattern.  I have to hide him until Easter so my daughter gets her surprise. Mary Jo, your dolls' outfits were my inspiration - AGAIN!

I also had fun during photo session of my mice. They are for my nieces for Easter.

Tea time, anyone?

post-30828-0-45024200-1491325286_thumb.jpgpost-30828-0-46738100-1491325313_thumb.jpg

Oh, Anna - what beautiful work! You are a real artist!

Jay - feel better! There's so much going around these days....

I heard some strange noises on my balcony and look what I found:

attachicon.gifbunny 1.jpg

I pulled that little tail and here he is: the Bunny. He said he's Bobby the Bunny's cousin  :D

attachicon.gifbunny 2.jpg

I didn't have a pattern.  I have to hide him until Easter so my daughter gets her surprise. Mary Jo, your dolls' outfits were my inspiration - AGAIN!

I also had fun during photo session of my mice. They are for my nieces for Easter.

Tea time, anyone?

attachicon.gifmyszki 1a.jpgattachicon.gifmyszki 2a.jpg

The doll is a cutie and the mice are fantastic!! Especially the little yellow one - LOVE!!!

Oh Anna, I love the mice they are so cute and your nieces are going to love them.  The bunny outfit is adorable.

I have not done much, just some stockings.  I have a lot to do, just don't feel it right now.  Maybe I will go in the craft room and do some cleaning up.  That might help.

Jay I hope you feel better soon. 

Have a great day and lots of hugs all around. :hug  :ghug  :hug 

Just sent off 7 more lap afghans to a Veterans' hospital yesterday.  Today I delivered 3 prayer shawls to our local Hospice.  We have another meeting of our club tomorrow--should have 2 more shawls from them!  Bless them!  I just can't "brag" enough about my "Froggers"!!!  They're the best!

Archived