To Encourage Everyone in Making Gifts for 2017!

judianne

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cute New Tote Bag Mary Jo.....

I have been busy making mini bags to hold electronic stuff in well as a gag gift for a co-worker so this is a cross post but will share a picture here as well...

Good idea!

Finally--getting back here to report  my club's progress with prayer shawls and veterans lapghans--Just took 5 more shawls to Hospice, and packed up 5 more lapghans for the Veteran's hospital in Indianapolis, so we're doing fairly well!  now...'scuse me girls, gotta get back to my crochetin'!!!

Finally--getting back here to report  my club's progress with prayer shawls and veterans lapghans--Just took 5 more shawls to Hospice, and packed up 5 more lapghans for the Veteran's hospital in Indianapolis, so we're doing fairly well!  now...'scuse me girls, gotta get back to my crochetin'!!!

That's wonderful :manyheart

Wow everyone is moving right along.  Just been working on the C2C baby blanket.  It is getting to hot to work with yarn.  We have been in the 90's and the humidity is creeping up.

Soon I will have to put away the yarn and get out the thread.

I am almost finished with the afghan.  I have to do the edging.  I ran out of the blue, so I think I will do the edging in white.

It is really getting hot here, so I may be putting the yarn away for the summer.

I hope to get the edging on, and pictures taken this week.

hi, fellow hookers....

Here's the preemie blanket I made. Going to make a small hat to go with it - have just enough deep blue and off white.

post-8552-0-74747200-1493662956_thumb.jpg

I have two different types of baby blankets on my hooks...But stopped to create this bag for work to hold trash bags....

What a great idea!

Blocking.

So pretty - it will be much loved :manyheart

Love seeing everyones goodies, I have not had the old mojo kick  in. I did finish a Yoda ami while traveling last week... but this week the yard has taken every bit of everything we got! LOL..

Love seeing everyones goodies, I have not had the old mojo kick  in. I did finish a Yoda ami while traveling last week... but this week the yard has taken every bit of everything we got! LOL..

i totally get that!

Thank you for sharing that website Judy!! What a wonderful organization and I see there's a chapter up here!

I haven't been able to do any crocheting this week or next. It's May. Pray for teachers. ???? :lol

I always pray for teachers.  They do not have an easy job.

I have not been able to get much done this week.  Lots of test for Dr.'s.  Just blood test and such.  After Tues. I get to relax from Dr. appointments.

I have finished some granny squares, but that is about it.

Love seeing the projects you all are doing.

Have a fun day.

Great to see each others works  :clap  :clap  :clap

I'm back from sunny, warm, wonderful Greece - back to rainy, cold, cloudy Poland... :reyes

But I'll show you the hotel I stayed for 3 days - crocheter's heaven! I just need to download my photos...

Not much on my hook last week  ;) Tomorrow is my daughter's friends - twins - birthday. One of them asked me if I could make a ballerina mouse for her...  :lol  So of course I have to make two. But they are still in pieces and some parts are not done yet...  :eek So off to finish! It looks like a long night...

Hi peeps! I have my hook moving again!

Thank you for sharing that website Judy!! What a wonderful organization and I see there's a chapter up here!That's great! I don't know about you, but I started running out of people to make blankets for...lol! 
I haven't been able to do any crocheting this week or next. It's May. Pray for teachers. :lol

The countdown begins!

Great to see each others works  :clap  :clap  :clap

I'm back from sunny, warm, wonderful Greece - back to rainy, cold, cloudy Poland... :reyes  That about describes me and hubby: he's Greek and needs to be warm....I'm half Polish and love the cooler weather....lol!

But I'll show you the hotel I stayed for 3 days - crocheter's heaven! I just need to download my photos...

Not much on my hook last week  ;) Tomorrow is my daughter's friends - twins - birthday. One of them asked me if I could make a ballerina mouse for her...  :lol  So of course I have to make two. But they are still in pieces and some parts are not done yet...  :eek So off to finish! It looks like a long night...

Sounds like me sometimes when I bit off more than I can chew!

Going to a "reveal"party Saturday. My good friend (mom of my goddaughter) is going to find out if her first grandchild will be a boy or girl! We're all excited! It's going be done through Face Time...lol! The young couple live in FL.  And the theme of the August baby shower is going to be "Under the Sea" - so guess what I volunteered to make? Either a Mermaid tail or a shark - both expectant parents love those themes...so, I saw a shark photo prop on Ravelry - and I already have  mermaid tail pattern I tested for someone years ago, in case I need that. Going to be interesting!

Have a good day my friends!

Going to a "reveal"party Saturday. My good friend (mom of my goddaughter) is going to find out if her first grandchild will be a boy or girl! We're all excited! It's going be done through Face Time...lol! The young couple live in FL.  And the theme of the August baby shower is going to be "Under the Sea" - so guess what I volunteered to make? Either a Mermaid tail or a shark - both expectant parents love those themes...so, I saw a shark photo prop on Ravelry - and I already have  mermaid tail pattern I tested for someone years ago, in case I need that. Going to be interesting!

Under the sea? the first thing I thought of was an octopus!  :D

:faint And now a short story about twin mice....  :rofl

I planned to finish those ballerina mice during my trip to Greece, as we had some time on the bus. BUT I forgot to take the stuffing, so I couldn't make legs or arms... Yesterday I spent an evening - until 2 a.m. - finishing the first mouse. I also had some parts for mouse boy ready - I had to take his legs and a head, and re-do his arms. Otherwise I wouldn't be able to finish mice. Today I spent 3 hours in the morning working on the second one... When I left for work, one mouse still didn't have ears. When I came home, I had only one hour left before birthday party... I was speeding like never ever before  :lol Finally my daughter was standing in front of me, all dressed and ready to leave, waiting for me to finish sewing the ears. And I DID IT!  :cheer  :cheer  :cheer

Here they are:

post-30828-0-66749700-1494267368_thumb.jpg

Archived