Rudolph The Red Nosed Reindeer

Tampa Doll

I bought the kit from Annie's Attic called Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.  It has the book to make 12 characters.  I have been making them one at a time and I am finally finished.

If you have seen the movie, you know all the characters.  They are made with sports weight yarn and very easy to follow directions.

post-105-0-77022200-1480350652_thumb.jpg All Characters

How adorable!  I have The Wizard of Oz set and Star Wars and haven't started them yet.  Maybe when that nasty white stuff falls from the sky! LOL

I bought the kit from Annie's Attic called Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.  It has the book to make 12 characters.  I have been making them one at a time and I am finally finished.

If you have seen the movie, you know all the characters.  They are made with sports weight yarn and very easy to follow directions.

attachicon.gifAmi Ville Christmas Village ..JPG All Characters

:nworthy  :nworthy  :nworthy

ha oh my!! My fav was always the jack in the box ! Lol. they are all so true to life i know them all!! you are so talented mj and what a reminisent and beautifully crafted rendition of a Christmas memory!! thank you for sharing your wonderful talent and beautifull goodies with all of us. ❌⭕❌⭕

Fabulous MaryJo.  This is a big favorite at our house.  My son adores Rudolph and seem to associate with the misfit toys since he was very little.  We assume because of his disability he felt that way.  They are really adorable and you did a great job.

Oh you did such a great job on all the characters. I clicked on the photo to supersize it and so enjoyed seeing all the beloved characters from the original Rudolf the Red Nosed Reindeer movie. It is one of my favorite Christmas shows. :ctree

OMG! sooo many of them... :)

They all look great!. I love Rudolph:).

How long that took you to crochet all of them?.

Krys :ctree   :2snowman  :santa

I guess I could say it took me a couple of weeks.  Some took 2 to 3 days and several I did in the same day.

Oh wow, you never stop surprising me with your talent! They are all great! I really like toys like that and my daughter always waits for new ones, bo they are not very easy to make...

Archived