Granny Squares for those that need them cal 2018

Those gloves are adorable.

I got a Christmas Card from Patty (DesertCrocheter) and she is looking forward to coming back.  She has been working part time jobs and finally got a full time one.  She said she should be able to find time to crochet and visit the Ville again.

If you watch closely, everyone pops in and out. I have found a few on other sites, not Ravelry or FB Crochetville

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, gloves are adorable..... spent the day grocery shopping  and then took the nephew to lunch.... he's a good kid... but sure does like to sleep alot..LOL.. Maybe dh and I are boring!

Gosh I remember slapping a pin curl to the sides of my head with dippity do.... I used it  and Lemon Up shampoo by the gallons!

Love those gloves.... great way to snazzy them up...

Tomorrow I finish up wrapping and baking.... need to get the gift basket ready for the Christmas shift at Memory care for my mom....Bless their hearts, Memory care is surely a calling.... I don't think I could do it....

good morning,,

anyone at home!! < Picks up. coffee cup and looks under it to see if anyone is hiding under it!!!

no one huh. Guess ill have yo babble for a bit while i wait then lol.

are the stockings all stuffed yet. when do you all do that if you do that. that was uaually a santa thinng with us so christmas morning. it was always the first thing we grabbed. reminds me. google sugar plums lol what are they and how do you make them?? And did you know figgy pudding was really more of a dence cake with figs in it??. YAeH. i was shocked too what other Christmas tradition things are not as they seem ?? lol

I wish the sun was shining but its cloudy here. Our temps are getting up into the lower 40's and it feels pretty warm if the sun is shining. They are predicting 63° on Sun----so much warmer than last Sun when the low was -5 but its going to rain.

I dont have much left that I need to do so I find myself doing anything but those final things and it would only take 30 minutes or less to finish up.

We always watch Christmas Vacation and Earnest Saves Christmas every year. I actually wore out my Christmas Vacation vhs tape. Then we sort of rotate the other ones we watch. Then I try to catch Charlie Brown, Rudoiph and Santa Claus is Coming to Town when they air on tv. If I miss them I have them on tape guess I should upgrade them to dvd.

What do you all think of the Snowflake games? Its sounds like a good idea to perk up the 'ville a bit. Its just I dont want to ne logging in and out going between my regular account and the snowflake account as I only use the one browser.

Good afternoon

was up at 6:30,but lost track of time then it was get ready and go to my 6 month check up,its wonderful I  still remain a boring patient to him,it would be hard to make money off of me,cause my labs stay in normal range,yippee

What do you all think of the Snowflake games? Its sounds like a good idea to perk up the 'ville a bit. Its just I dont want to ne logging in and out going between my regular account and the snowflake account as I only use the one browser.

I would recommend downloading a second browser to use just for the Snowflake games. Then you can delete that browser once the games are over. My preferred browsers are Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, and Safari for Mac/iOS stuff. You can a second browser app for smartphones and tablets, too, not just computers.

For people who want to participate, it's your choice whether to switch logins or use two browsers.

Suggestion for those who want to use just one browser: Set a specific time to do your Snowflake stuff all in one sitting. You can read all the threads and make written plans under your real account, then log out and switch to the Snowflake account, do all the stuff on your plan/list, and switch back to your regular account. You shouldn't really need to be switching back and forth a lot during the day.

different idea but the whloe browser thing is a no thanks for me as we all know what problems i have had dealing wth just one browser and two computers and normal everyday stuff.im out but i look forward to watching from a safe distance lol so my account ( and or me). doesnt get confused

and mucked all up again. and stop working. have fun all.

different idea but the whloe browser thing is a no thanks for me as we all know what problems i have had dealing wth just one and two computers and normal everyday stuff.im out but i look forward to watching from a safe distance lol so my account doesnt get confused

and mucked all up again. and stop working. have fun all.

Your past problems are exactly what came to mind. I just stay logged in here and hold my breath anytime I have to actually log back on.

I'm not feeling te snowflake game at this point. It does sound fun but, I have all to do to check into here at times.

I have not been in the spirit or feeling myself the last few weeks. something have come to pass and I'm dealing with some family crisis. I guess it took what spirit I had out. I am trying really hard to find it and trying to tell myself I can't fix everything or anyone. But when it comes to family I really do try. My mind and heart are so heavy at this point that I don't sleep well or any for that fact. I took 2 sleeping pills 2 nights ago and I was more awake than sleeping. I had the oppisite effect ...

Today did a lot of cleaning and had three grandsons. They are all such a joy!

Sandra so sorry for the family problems draining your energy. Glad you get to enjoy time with your grandsons. For some reason I just dont feel as excited this year as in some years but then I dont feel stressed either----just sort of indifferent or maybe at peace.

dh started into work (4 am) but came back due to slick roads. It has been raining and the temp is hovering around freezing. 50 miles is just too far to go when you have to keep it 2nd gear to not slip and slide. He said he might try again after the sun comes up. The rollover call on his pager just confirmed he made the right choice.

Good Morning everyone.

Sandra so sorry for the loss of Christmas cheer.  I have not really had much this year either.

I stopped watching the news, as it is to depressing.  If someone is not getting hurt they are complaining about things.  Enough is Enough.

My favorite holiday movies are: White Christmas, The Grinch (Jim Curry), Polar Express and The Muppets Christmas Carol.  My favorite Christmas Carol is Silent Night song without the music.

I don't think I will join the Snowflake thing.  I tried reading all the rules and such and it got confusing to me.  I will watch from a distance.

Taking one last trip to the store today.  No way am I going  out tomorrow.  Tomorrow is CRAZY day.

Brenda, glad DH came back.  I read it is a mess out there.

Well off to get ready to go to the store.

Have a great day.  Hugs all around :hug  :ghug  :hug 

Archived