2015 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

Thanks for posting the scores, owlvamp!

Amazing to have everyone with a positive score get a medal--you never know what number will get it from week to week! Just goes to show that small progresses deserve credit, too.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You did it correctly. I do the YTD ones each month. And I'll do the WTD next week since there wasn't a shoot the moon winner. Thanks again!

It's been so hot here for the last three weeks (and no relief in sight) that it's hard to think about crocheting. Plus DH is the county prosecutor and this is an election year. We've been out in the heat to lots of political rallies--so glad Aug 4 is almost here--and the heat just totally saps my energy.

Busy this morning and forgot to post.  No need to add my numbers in....I just want to start my new week over fresh:

WTD: +15 YTD: +14

Not much yarnplay this week, just a little.....but I did give away 12 balls of yarn that I didn't have a plan for.

Happy Stashbusting everyone!

I forgot to post as well.  Things were a bit crazy this weekend. I guess I shot the moon.  Can I get someone to switch with me for posting next week?  We are celebrating our anniversary and I'm not sure when I'll be around.  Thanks.

WTD -6  YTD +10

I forgot to post as well.  Things were a bit crazy this weekend. I guess I shot the moon.  Can I get someone to switch with me for posting next week?  We are celebrating our anniversary and I'm not sure when I'll be around.  Thanks.

WTD -6  YTD +10

I'll be glad to post the scores. Hope you have a special anniversary celebration--how many years?

conflicing scores. pst s1125, and 11136,but / I have +19fror july wtd. and +237 so far, YTD

just wonderin which is official.thanks to all.

I'm not sure about any conflict--maybe a typo? Just go with what you know your score is.

Finished up a skein of Vanna's Choice between the scoodie (finally finished, by the way!) and the scrap c2c, and finished another skein of RHSS blue multi on scrap grannies and the scrap c2c so I'm up to +4 so far!  :cheer

I'll be glad to post the scores. Hope you have a special anniversary celebration--how many years?

Thanks 16.

+4 Don't want to jinx myself, but after some fun, I think I may finally have figured out the problem I was having and am back to the original yarn I started with on the doll pattern.  With any luck I might finish this soon.  If it works out like I think, I may actually make another for the donation.

Finished a skein of white on my Uncle Sam Afghan so it's up to +6 for the week! I even have another skein in my stash so I don't need to buy another one (yet)!  :D

Good Morning Everyone!  I haven't been active here for a couple of weeks, and I haven't done very much crocheting either!  My husband & I traveled to visit my father in Ohio, and then we went to visit his mother in Wisconsin. 

I got a little bit of work done on a scrap afghan I've been doing for WUA which I'm hoping to finish by the end of the week.  One great accomplishment?  While visiting one of my husband's cousins in the Stevens Point, WI area...we drove right past the Herrschners warehouse & didn't stop!  I'll admit, I was kinda looking for it. But, I never expected it to be right down the road from her house!  I'm proud of myself...I showed great restraint!

Haven't been keeping up with my scores so far this year. I'm just gonna start where I am and post on Saturday.

post-51725-0-74701900-1438186428_thumb.jpg

I have crocheted another Grey row and part of a turquoise row, since this pic was taken.

Just realized the blanket is upside-down in this pic.

I haven't been here in awhile. I made some scrubbies, soap bags and almost finished a teddy bear. I used a skein and a ball (+ 3) :cheer . I might finish the bear by Sat. and be able to roll a skein down. My niece's baby shower was fun. We played "baby bingo". My sister made "Bingo" cards with baby gifts listed in the squares. As the gifts are opened, you check them off. She knows me too well, because one item on the card was "hand made blanket" :lol . Everyone loved it.

WTD: + 3  YTD: + 82

Ellie 13

Archived