2015 Stashbusting CAL

greyhoundgrandma

I finished the c2c baby afghan :cheer , used 2 skeins and rolled down 1 (+5). I'm using up small balls of 8 different colors making smiley pins. The circles work up fast so I should have all the balls gone by tonight, might be too tired :yawn to post though. Tomorrow I'll add the pins and faces. I'll add more points if I can, if not I'll add them to next weeks score.

WTD: + 5   YTD: + 74

Ellie 13

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I had to get the rest of the yarn to start the Stadium Blanket I'm making as a present, so...

Stashbuster Total: WTD -8 YTD -48

:ohdear  :eek  :blink 

WTD +2  /  YTD -102

I'm down to the last 4 rows of the never ending baby blanket, so hopefully I can make some progress on my numbers after that!

:think

"never ending baby blanket"

"last 4 rows"

How can it be the last 4 rows if it's never ending?

:rofl

Scored for week ending 6/27/15:

Gold Medal Winner: HollyzHobbyz +53

Silver Medal Winner: Braxxi +18

Triple tie for Bronze: Ellie 13 +5

katyallen8090 +5

yarnscrapper +5

Hooks flying:

Addicted2patterns +2

greyhoundgrandma +2

VikingRunnerGirl +1

Holding steady at 0:

crabby rat

pineknott

BigPinkPolkaDot

New yarn pals:

yarn_monkey -2

PBLKNP -8

Shannart -20

And the most projects planned this week:

Shoot the Moon Winner: owlvamp -75

YTD scores for the end of June:

Gold Medal Winner: katyallen8090 +218

Silver Medal Winner: Ellie 13 +74

Bronze Medal Winner: pineknott +62

Using up that stash:

HollyzHobbyz +56

VikingRunnerGirl +23

crabby rat +13

yarnscrapper +5

Where did that yarn come from:

Shannart -10

Braxxi -22

yarn_monkey -26

PBLKNP -48

Addicted2patterns -55

greyhoundgrandma -102

owlvamp -117

June's Shoot the Moon winner: BigPinkPolkaDot -137

"never ending baby blanket"

"last 4 rows"

How can it be the last 4 rows if it's never ending?

:rofl

Yeah, definitely weird! A single crochet ripple using baby yarn....FOREVER to finish it. It would have helped if I didn't get bored so quick with sc....it just makes my eyes glaze over after a row.

hi all, hope your weekend was grrrreat!! (tony the tiger stole that from ME, lol)

back to the work table, got a hat and a scarf in some fancy specialty yarn done today though, Ill pic that later, in appr. thread turned out really pretty, love the feel, and the look of the yarn, and I got it right here from a gal, on the ville!!!! pics later, question is,

do I count the three small skeins I used as 2 full points each,  I mean the skeins were only like 62 yds big apiece, but I did use up  a ball of the grey yarni mixed in there too for interest, lol.....pics later, have a great evening all!!!!!  so i dunno, +7 for a start to the week, or what!!

hi all, hope your weekend was grrrreat!! (tony the tiger stole that from ME, lol)

back to the work table, got a hat and a scarf in some fancy specialty yarn done today though, Ill pic that later, in appr. thread turned out really pretty, love the feel, and the look of the yarn, and I got it right here from a gal, on the ville!!!! pics later, question is,

do I count the three small skeins I used as 2 full points each,  I mean the skeins were only like 62 yds big apiece, but I did use up  a ball of the grey yarni mixed in there too for interest, lol.....pics later, have a great evening all!!!!!  so i dunno, +7 for a start to the week, or what!!

It doesn't matter how small (or large) the skeins are, it's 2 points.

The "never ending" blanket is finished, so I'm off to other projects and hopefully will make some progress on my numbers. Although I've got 2 cones of cotton ordered, so that's headed in the wrong direction.

post-43634-0-99028200-1435708367_thumb.jpg

The "never ending" blanket is finished, so I'm off to other projects and hopefully will make some progress on my numbers. Although I've got 2 cones of cotton ordered, so that's headed in the wrong direction.

attachicon.gifrickrack rainbow baby blanket.JPG

Mona...this is "beautiful"!  :manyheart  

Archived