Encouragement for Getting Gifts Made in 2015

judianne

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This was a kit that I bought from Mary Maxim a long time ago.  I finally decided to make it.  It was fun to make and it turned out cute.  I added the  spiders to the hat.

attachicon.gifWonda the Withch001 (2).JPG

Here she is with the spider trick or treat bag.

attachicon.gifWonda the Withch000 (2).JPG

how adorable! Your SIL is one very lucky lady!

Made this as a going away gift for a coworker. It measures about 9" wide by 7" high not including the handles.attachicon.gif1438083228938-605365138.jpg

That's beautiful...."classy" is the word that came to mind. The pin and the color choices are perfect.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm working on the border for my brother's "monster" ghan....that's what people have started calling it when I told them my brother is 6'8" and I didn't want to make anything dinky...lol!

Can't wait to have a picture to share!

Monster ghan for my brother is finished. 58 by 68 inches and I embroidered a small heart on the lower right corner

post-8552-0-59668300-1439390066_thumb.jpg

Thanks everyone! My brother has been going through a very rough time this year and I wanted to send him a long distance hug. Should be big enough for his 6'8" body.

I w as s behind the door when the height gene was passed out in the family.

Thanks, Mona and Mary Jo.

...the big ghan was only worked on the one room in the house that gets the best A/C - my sitting room :D It was the heat, but it was also because the thing was too darn big to work on downstairs - I needed the sofa to spread it out every time I turned after a row!

Archived