Encouragement for Getting Gifts Made in 2015

judianne

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, my list is changing ... again lol.

I was at Publix yesterday and found a John Wayne grilling cookbook. (publix has Everything).

My brother likes to cook - Mom gave those genes to him not me- and John Wayne is a hero of his.

So, instead of slippers he will get the John Wayne book and some potholder mitts. Off to search for a pattern!

I was at Publix yesterday and found a John Wayne grilling cookbook. (publix has Everything).

My brother likes to cook - Mom gave those genes to him not me- and John Wayne is a hero of his.

So, instead of slippers he will get the John Wayne book and some potholder mitts. Off to search for a pattern!

That is such a cool idea.  He is going to love that.

Second mask done. Really, it is the second one and not another picture of the first :)

You know, if there's ever a craft fair near you, I can see these being hot sellers. They're so different, how could anyone pass them up!

I am all ready for the game tonight.  Got my Hockey Damn it doll today.

He has a card telling me how to use him and the gif should make you chuckle.  It is what he will look like after the game.

He even has Ice skates on.  He will come out again during football season.

It is so cool and I love it.post-105-0-25194600-1431195493_thumb.jpgpost-105-0-65255900-1431195511_thumb.jpg

Before and after the game

The card on the dammit doll cracks me up! :lol That is an excellent idea. Love the pictures of the stuff that's been finished; I'm with Tribble on being amazed at how fast y'all work! I'm still working on... everything I was working on before. :sigh

I did work some more on my baby blanket recently, but most of my progress lately has been on squares for the board and my rainbow-ghan that will be for us! Ok, I said the word "out" and the dog got all excited, so I'm taking her out now. Poor thing. :)

Your house is probably much cleaner than mine.

I doubt that I am a terrible house cleaner.... Little Tribble looked at his room tonight shook his head and said shoo... Someone needs to clean my room. I think he forgets he is capable himself...

Potholder mitts sound awesome!

Second mask done. Really, it is the second one and not another picture of the first :)

I love these masks! They are adorable

I am all ready for the game tonight. Got my Hockey Damn it doll today.

He has a card telling me how to use him and the gif should make you chuckle. It is what he will look like after the game.

He even has Ice skates on. He will come out again during football season.

It is so cool and I love it.attachicon.gifRef Dammit Doll000.JPGattachicon.gifRef Dammit Doll001 (2).JPG

Before and after the game

He is awesome!

Clock done. I hope it works!

How pretty is that! Turned out great!

Got little Tribbles TNT pillow done. Looks better stuffed but don't have that picture on my tablet.

post-73457-0-69009700-1431569389_thumb.jpg

His creepers turned out cute. He says one is the daddy creeper and one is the baby creeper

post-73457-0-72387300-1431569357_thumb.jpg

He also hates holding cold cans so I made him a cozy

post-73457-0-50736800-1431569372_thumb.jpg

I think I may be feeding his Minecraft obsession a little much! :)

Finally finished the potluck holder.  I used wood buttons, instead of the orange ones they recommended.  This was fun to make and it is pretty.  I have a 14X9 glass pan in it upside down, so it would look full.

post-105-0-20552700-1431703354_thumb.jpg  More pictures

Archived