Encouragement for Getting Gifts Made in 2015

judianne

Well, I'm committed now! I finished the navy blue centers for all of the remaining squares. You know, if I don't run out of juice I could probably finish this in a couple of weeks (which is a really short time for me!) but we'll see how long the juice lasts....

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I'm committed now! I finished the navy blue centers for all of the remaining squares. You know, if I don't run out of juice I could probably finish this in a couple of weeks (which is a really short time for me!) but we'll see how long the juice lasts....

RUN Viking RUN!

I'm still chugging along on the graph ghan...I'll post a  row count in another day or so. I forgot to notice it today - the part I was on was pretty fiddly, so I was anxious to put it down once I got past that!

Finally got pictures of the bee afghan for my SIL's auction.  This is going to be one heavy box going up to NJ.

Here is where you will find it. Bee Afghan

Omg....that is stupendous!!!!! You must have enjoyed making it...the colors are so pretty...I'm sure it's going to bring in a lot of bids!

I finally got pictures of the Ducky Woobie that I made for the silent auction.  This is so fun and easy.

Finally got pictures of the bee afghan for my SIL's auction.  This is going to be one heavy box going up to NJ.

Here is where you will find it. Bee Afghan

Those are both soooo cute!!! Great job!

Go viking! I'm still working on the same stuff!

• 2 weeks later...

I have gotten off the track with gifts.  I have just been crocheting for fun.

I made an air freshener witch and a girl minion. 

I joined the towel swap and made this for my partner from this pattern on Ravelry.

I cut out the middle 22 rows.  I am now making a large witch, not sure what I am going to do with it.

post-105-0-49742700-1436615339_thumb.jpg

So I guess you could say, I have been busy.  Now I have to go to you tube and find out how to crochet with sashay yarn.  I still may need help.

love the colors on the towel, Mary Jo - and you did a great job on the granny witch!

...and crocheting for fun is what it should all be about at this stage of our lives!

Your stitches are so neat and smooth! Your swap partner is going to love that. Everything just looks great!

I'm slowly making afghan progress, but I also started knitting a baby blanket for our new nephew, which I'm hoping to have done by the baptism on August 16. It's bulky yarn, at least, so we'll see! :)

I'm so slow at knitting...I need to spend more time doing it, though. Just when I  start getting fast (and better) at  it, I put it aside for a crochet project!

• 2 weeks later...

thanks ladies...

Im from Boston but I like it anyway

Thanks....I know how hard that was. I've been a diehard Yankees fan for well over 50 years :devil

Archived