Encouragement for Getting Gifts Made in 2015

judianne

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here's Violet.

I bought this as a kit from Mary Maxim.  They show it in yellow, but you can choose any main color you like.  She is nothing but lace, but she did turn out.

We named her Violet after Dh's Mother.

Now I am on to the next tote and a Dish cover or Potluck cozy.  This is great I am getting so much done with this thread.

I have also joined the washcloth KISS.

post-105-0-27913500-1429360168_thumb.jpg Watch me turn

Mary Jo, Violet is adorable! Yellow wouldn't have been my choice for her, either....

I'm so glad you found us and that you're feeling inspired!

Violet is so pretty!

Msry Jo will your Potluck Cozy be your own creation or a set pattern?

The pattern is in CrochetWorld August 2013.  I wish I could create my own patterns, but I am not that good.  I will mix patterns, but not very good at creating.  Never got that gene. :rofl

Beautiful bag!! I am sure it will make her very happy to have... I think I must crochet very slowly I don't seem to get anything accomplished!!! I am still working on Little Tribble's Blanket, pillow and an amigurumi for a swap on another forum... 

Well my tote went out and is on it's way back.  The PO says it can not be delivered as addressed.  I don't get it.  That is the address she gave for her wish list.  I am now trying to get a hold of her.

Today I start the potluck carrier.  This will be fun.  I will be using a tree trunk for the hook an I. :rofl

Just thought I would let you know.  Elle got her tote Saturday (PO said it was undeliverable).  She is thrilled, so my day is made.

I have started the potluck carrier and it is interesting.  I am now getting anxious to see it done.

You guys have sure helped me get my Christmas Crocheting moving along.

Glad we are motivating you. I need to get back to work. I need to finish another lanyard wnd then make two sleep masks.

The masks will be for christmas gifts. It id still april so i have time to meet mt april goal.

Pot Luck carrier in Crochet World

I am almost done with this pattern and I need more yarn.  I ordered exactly what they told me to order.  I ordered 6 Hot Pink and 4 Over the Rainbow in Sugar N Cream.  I have run out of Over the Rainbow and I still have the top part to make.  So if you decided to make this patter, make sure you order more of the second color then they tell you.

It is coming out nice, and looking pretty.

Pot Luck carrier in Crochet World

I am almost done with this pattern and I need more yarn.  I ordered exactly what they told me to order.  I ordered 6 Hot Pink and 4 Over the Rainbow in Sugar N Cream.  I have run out of Over the Rainbow and I still have the top part to make.  So if you decided to make this patter, make sure you order more of the second color then they tell you.

It is coming out nice, and looking pretty.

Can you still get the yarn?

I hate when that happens!

Yeah I can find it in Joann's either on line and in the store.  I wanted to warn anyone who was thinking of making this pattern.  It is turning out nice.

The odd thing is I usually order extra, this time I did not.  Oh well, won't do that again.,

Just finished this craft basket.  It took one day.  It was so easy, but another pattern using a tree trunk to crochet with, size I.

I am thinking of putting my SIL's placemats and potluck carrier rolled up and put in.  Not sure yet.

I am moving right along with my Christmas list.

post-105-0-41507600-1430223676_thumb.jpg  Check me out

Mary Jo, that bag is so pretty! I love the color, too. If you could fit the other items in there that would be perfect!

Archived