Afghan and tote for Shower gift.

Tampa Doll

My SIL is going to be a Great-Grandmother this year.  She was telling me that the shower will be in October.  I told her I would make an afghan and a tote for the gift if she liked and alls she would have to pay for is the yarn if she wanted or not, up to her.

I had 2 rows left to make and the edging on the afghan for the gift to be done.  My SIL e-mails me for a picture of what I was making, as they moved the shower up to Aug. 30th.

I sent the picture and on Tuesday, I shipped the package to her.

Anyway, I wanted to show you all what I made.  They said she is going to have a girl.

Here is the tote and afghan.  The tote is the eight pocket tote from Lion Brand and the afghan pattern is from the book Adorable Afghans for Baby by Leisure Arts.

post-105-0-74096500-1409748418_thumb.jpgpost-105-0-88983900-1409748429_thumb.jpg

I love your idea of the tote and the rose really sets it off, but the 'Viller's don't call you "Bag Lady" for nothing. You did it again with a very pretty set.

Thank you all.  The package should be delivered today, so I should find out how she liked it.  I really shouldn't worry, as she likes everything I make.

They came down once and I told her she could choose between three things and the answer I got was Do I really have to pick?  So she got all 3 items.

Archived