The New Crochet

bythehook

Oooohlala:cheer

Dot :manyheart

CONGRATULATIONS:cheer:clap:yay

Your patterns are beautiful, pretty, nice, awesome, gorgeous, I simply do not have the words:blush ( I am Norwegian )

Both of your sites are so nice, and I have shared them with many of my friends:manyheart

I stayed one year in Philadelphia as an Au - pair 1992, and we went to Florida in the middle of Huricane Andrew.....:eek

I was now so afraid of you beeing well with Katrina!

Really glad you are fine, and if we visit from Norway to Florida next summer I will bring you some Norwegian yarn:hug :hug

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Way to go, Dot! :cheer:cheer:cheer Hooray for you! I just love your patterns. I recently made your Elegant Lace Poncho for a friends little girl and it turned out beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing your patterns.

Dot, That's wonderful! Way to go! I can't think of anyone who deserves it more!:clap Now the world will have one of Dot's patterns and not just Crochetville!

Oh my goodness Dot - CONGRATULATIONS to you!!! You so deserve being in a book,...you have been so generous sharing your patterns with us, now even more people can view your work.:cheer

Archived