bythehook

The New Crochet

Oooohlala:cheer

Dot :manyheart

CONGRATULATIONS:cheer:clap:yay

Your patterns are beautiful, pretty, nice, awesome, gorgeous, I simply do not have the words:blush ( I am Norwegian )

Both of your sites are so nice, and I have shared them with many of my friends:manyheart

I stayed one year in Philadelphia as an Au - pair 1992, and we went to Florida in the middle of Huricane Andrew.....:eek

I was now so afraid of you beeing well with Katrina!

Really glad you are fine, and if we visit from Norway to Florida next summer I will bring you some Norwegian yarn:hug :hug

Way to go, Dot! :cheer:cheer:cheer Hooray for you! I just love your patterns. I recently made your Elegant Lace Poncho for a friends little girl and it turned out beautiful. Thanks so much for sharing your patterns.

Dot, That's wonderful! Way to go! I can't think of anyone who deserves it more!:clap Now the world will have one of Dot's patterns and not just Crochetville!

Congratualtions, it is a wonderful pattern as are all of yours. I am very happy for you.:cheer

Wendyb532

:flowerThank you everyone, I so appreciate your kind words. :flower

Without the support of this community, I would never have attempted designing. So, thank you for being here for me. :ghug

Congratulations! So glad to see you getting such great recognition! All your patterns are so fab!

Carolyn aka yogalady:clap :cheer

CONGRATULATIONS!!

:cheer :cheer :cheer

Woohoo!!

:clap :clap :clap

Way to go Dot!

:yay:hug:yay

Yay! Congrats, Dot! :cheer:clap

Your patterns are awesome, and you definitely deserve it!!

Woohoo Congrats Dot :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer :cheer That is so great & you really do deserve it :hug:cheer

That's Great Dot!!!!!:dance You deserve to be published, your patterns rock :2rock

Congratsulations! :jumpyay:woo Take a :bow

:nworthy Kassi

Oh my goodness Dot - CONGRATULATIONS to you!!! You so deserve being in a book,...you have been so generous sharing your patterns with us, now even more people can view your work.:cheer

Congratulations! I saw the book today at Barnes and Noble, and I liked it a lot. I'm putting it on my Amazon.com wish list!

Oh Dot!!! I am so happy for you! You totally deserve this, and I hope you are as proud of yourself as we all are of you....just think, we can say we knew you when, LOL.:clap

Terrific!! :clap Your designs are beautiful. You are a talented artist.

Congrats... That is wonderful, Dot. My aunt and I have been admiring your work for quite some time now. Look at your blog at least once a week to see what you're doing that's new. Tonya

Dot, we are all so happy for you....Your designs are fantastic and hope you make oodles of money with them...:manyheart

Congratulations Dot!! I'm so happy for you! You've been so generous to all of us with your patterns!! :hug