bythehook

The New Crochet

Congratulations Dot! :cheer:yay I've always been an admirer of your patterns :) I'm guessing you will be in a lot more publications in the future :D

I just got my Crochet pattern-a-day calendar today OMG you'd need a few years to make all the patterns in it LOL

Way to go! :cheer:clap:yay So happy for you and all of us that will learn from it. Just like we have with all your other patterns! Keep it up and thanks:hug for the help when it is needed.

Charlene

Awesome!!!! :yayWay to go!!!!:cheer

:clap:cheer:clap:clap:cheer:clap:clap:cheer:cheer

:cheer:clap:yaycongradulations!!!!!!:yay :yay i was just looking at that book at barnes and nobles

but grabed the calender instead but now ill have to get the book lol

Dee

Very exciting! I saw the book the other day in Jo-Ann's and loved the hat - you must be very proud!

CONGRATULATIONS DOT. WITH ALL THE WONDERFUL PATTERNS YOU MAKE YOU COULD PUBLISH YOUR OWN BOOK. YOU ARE SO VERY TALENTED. Iva

Congratulations!!!! You deserve it :-)

hugs,

Stacey

That's great! Congratulations! :yay

Hey, thanks, Rebecca. I appreciate your support and encouragement. :hug

DOT!!!! i'm sooo stoked for you! just now finding out about this (i'm a tad behind :blush )

this book is going on my wish list now!!!

YAY!:yay :yay :yay

:clap CONGRAT'S MISS DOT-------------------------------WAY TO GO :clap

:) I am so happy for you, you deserve it, you are just to talented lady:fame

Thank you so much. I really appreciate it. :hug

:clap CONGRAT'S MISS DOT-------------------------------WAY TO GO :clap

:) I am so happy for you, you deserve it, you are just to talented lady:fame

Dot, I got a copy of The New Crochet yesterday. I loved seeing your pattern in the book. I was very proud to think that I "know" you. :yay

Oh, wow! Thank you, that's such a nice thing to say. I'm proud to know you too. :hug

Dot, I got a copy of The New Crochet yesterday. I loved seeing your pattern in the book. I was very proud to think that I "know" you. :yay

And Ms. Dot, please forgive me for not thanking you sooner for getting the publisher info for me, I really appreciate your help with that :clap I did write a very favorable review. So just in case anyone wants to know, I highly recommend the book.

You're welcome, I was glad to do it, and thank you for the recommendation of the book.

And Ms. Dot, please forgive me for not thanking you sooner for getting the publisher info for me, I really appreciate your help with that :clap I did write a very favorable review. So just in case anyone wants to know, I highly recommend the book.

CONGRATULATIONS DOT!! You have so many beautiful patterns, they all deserve to be published.:clap

By the way, I made one of your UBW hats for the cold Canadian winter that has settled in, and not only is it the warmest hat I have ever had, but I get tons of compliments! Hardly ugly!

Thank you so much, Sadie. That was really exciting getting to see my own pattern in a book.

Glad you like the UBW hat, I bet it looks great on you and isn't it fun getting compliments. Happy New Year. :hook

CONGRATULATIONS DOT!! You have so many beautiful patterns, they all deserve to be published.:clap

By the way, I made one of your UBW hats for the cold Canadian winter that has settled in, and not only is it the warmest hat I have ever had, but I get tons of compliments! Hardly ugly!

Congratulations Dot! You do wonderful work and your designs are simply great. Way to go! You deserve it and more.

Yasmin.