The New Crochet

bythehook

Congratulations Dot! :cheer:yay I've always been an admirer of your patterns :) I'm guessing you will be in a lot more publications in the future :D

I just got my Crochet pattern-a-day calendar today OMG you'd need a few years to make all the patterns in it LOL

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey, thanks, Rebecca. I appreciate your support and encouragement. :hug

DOT!!!! i'm sooo stoked for you! just now finding out about this (i'm a tad behind :blush )

this book is going on my wish list now!!!

YAY!:yay :yay :yay

• 3 weeks later...

Oh, wow! Thank you, that's such a nice thing to say. I'm proud to know you too. :hug

Dot, I got a copy of The New Crochet yesterday. I loved seeing your pattern in the book. I was very proud to think that I "know" you. :yay

And Ms. Dot, please forgive me for not thanking you sooner for getting the publisher info for me, I really appreciate your help with that :clap I did write a very favorable review. So just in case anyone wants to know, I highly recommend the book.

You're welcome, I was glad to do it, and thank you for the recommendation of the book.

And Ms. Dot, please forgive me for not thanking you sooner for getting the publisher info for me, I really appreciate your help with that :clap I did write a very favorable review. So just in case anyone wants to know, I highly recommend the book.

CONGRATULATIONS DOT!! You have so many beautiful patterns, they all deserve to be published.:clap

By the way, I made one of your UBW hats for the cold Canadian winter that has settled in, and not only is it the warmest hat I have ever had, but I get tons of compliments! Hardly ugly!

Thank you so much, Sadie. That was really exciting getting to see my own pattern in a book.

Glad you like the UBW hat, I bet it looks great on you and isn't it fun getting compliments. Happy New Year. :hook

CONGRATULATIONS DOT!! You have so many beautiful patterns, they all deserve to be published.:clap

By the way, I made one of your UBW hats for the cold Canadian winter that has settled in, and not only is it the warmest hat I have ever had, but I get tons of compliments! Hardly ugly!

Archived