Help Crochetville Win $5,000?

Crochetville has just entered the "Small Business Growing Strong" competition sponsored by Intuit. The 15 businesses who manage to get the most votes will be semi-finalists for a chance to win up to $5,000 for a project that will help the business grow.

We're entering this competition several weeks behind many people, so we have to play catch-up. To get into the top 15, at this point we need over 3,800 votes. Will you please think about voting for us? You can vote once each day at this link.

If we win, we will use the money to create our own line of yarn, designed FOR crocheters, BY crocheters. You can read our entry here to decide if you'd like to vote for us.

Thanks for any support you choose to give us!

Amy and Donna

I got all excited and clicked on the link to vote but when I saw it went to Facebook, that squashed it. I am one of the few people in the universe who refuses to go on Facebook (personal reasons). I am so sorry.

Okay, other Crochetvillers, please come to her rescue and vote.

LI Roe

I got all excited and clicked on the link to vote but when I saw it went to Facebook, that squashed it. I am one of the few people in the universe who refuses to go on Facebook (personal reasons). I am so sorry.

Okay, other Crochetvillers, please come to her rescue and vote.

LI Roe

I'm not on facebook either, but the page came up with the info and place to click to vote.

Crochetville has just entered the "Small Business Growing Strong" competition sponsored by Intuit. The 15 businesses who manage to get the most votes will be semi-finalists for a chance to win up to $5,000 for a project that will help the business grow.

We're entering this competition several weeks behind many people, so we have to play catch-up. To get into the top 15, at this point we need over 3,800 votes. Will you please think about voting for us? You can vote once each day at this link.

If we win, we will use the money to create our own line of yarn, designed FOR crocheters, BY crocheters. You can read our entry here to decide if you'd like to vote for us.

Thanks for any support you choose to give us!

Amy and Donna

Okay I just voted, thanks to greyhoundgrandma. Sorry, I guess I just didn't realized.

So another vote added. Good luck, hope you win. You deserve it.

LI Roe

I'm not on facebook either, but the page came up with the info and place to click to vote.

Thank you, I just voted. Guess I didn't read it through.

LI Roe

Thanks so much, everyone! It would be so cool if we had the seed money to test out a Crochetville yarn line. :)

I voted! And will every chance I get. I'd love to see this project get off the ground. :cheer 

Gosh, I'm not on facebook either.  But, I did vote for C'ville at the link.  Then I went to read their entry and got to vote again.  Yay!!!! 

Love the idea we can vote each day. Just voted again and posted a note on my computer to remind me each day after I visit Crochetville.

LI Roe

I went through the first 75 and Boulton & Son (butchers) is at 273.   Of over 3,000 pages I don't think I'll be checking them all to see where Crochetville falls.

We need lots more votes - last look we're at 275!

Archived