Green Rose Baby Blanket

TCarra

Hi!

I made this blanket for a dear friend, whose niece had a baby girl recently. He told me it was a big hit.

Thanks for looking! :hook

UPDATE (PATTERN INFO FOUND):

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/floral-baby-blanket---crochet-pdf-pattern

Also ~ I must let you all know that the color of the photos is NOT the actual color of the blanket. I used Soft Baby Steps yarn in a pretty soft green. I don't know why I have such a hard time getting the colors in my pics to come out right. :blush

post-28375-13589779608_thumb.jpg

post-28375-135897796084_thumb.jpg

post-28375-135897796087_thumb.jpg

Wow, that is beautiful! I would love to make that one..

Thank you very much!!!

Normally I put the pattern info in the description; but I can't seem to find it right now. If I do come across it, I'll come back here and update my initial post. :)

I love it, and yours turned out beautiful. It's such an unusual pattern with the roses around the edge, and I'm sorely tempted to order it, though I'm really immersed in stashbusting scrap afghans. I think it might also be nice a an adult-size afghan in worsted weight.

P.S. I find it often impossible to get the true yarn colors in photos, too. I've tried no flash, indoors, outdoors, and still never know how it will turn out. Maybe there's an expert on the forum who has some tips for this.

Archived