Another first for me My pattern in the Red Heart pattern line

Katchkan

Such a pretty doily. Love it and you are on a roll! Congratulations on all your recognition.

Congratulations! I love this doily and will surely make it.

Hmmm, wondering why you just found out today, I saw it the other day, and bookmarked it, after following the link someone posted here for LB's Christmas in July promo that linked to that beautiful granny tree skirt. I poked around a bit looking at that holiday doily in the promo and then found yours.... and loved it even more! I'm thinking that was 3 or 4 days ago.

Anyway, congratulations!! It's beautiful and I plan to make it as soon as I finish up this lily pad doily by Elizabeth Hiddleson I'm working on this week. I'm so looking forward to following a 'real' pattern, after struggling with this old pattern with it's mistakes and omissions... yeesh!

Why today, Because truly, I rarely cruise the intenet. I try and stay away from looking at other peoples designs. That way I run less of a risk of being influenced by others designs. I like knowing that my designs come from me and not from something I have seen. I can't avoid it totally and still be socialible. But I don't go searching either.

Today I just decided to see if they had any of my design up yet. And sure enough they did!

Congratulations! I love this doily and will surely make it.

Hmmm, wondering why you just found out today, I saw it the other day, and bookmarked it, after following the link someone posted here for LB's Christmas in July promo that linked to that beautiful granny tree skirt. I poked around a bit looking at that holiday doily in the promo and then found yours.... and loved it even more! I'm thinking that was 3 or 4 days ago.

Anyway, congratulations!! It's beautiful and I plan to make it as soon as I finish up this lily pad doily by Elizabeth Hiddleson I'm working on this week. I'm so looking forward to following a 'real' pattern, after struggling with this old pattern with it's mistakes and omissions... yeesh!

Why today, Because truly, I rarely cruise the intenet. I try and stay away from looking at other peoples designs. That way I run less of a risk of being influenced by others designs. I like knowing that my designs come from me and not from something I have seen. I can't avoid it totally and still be socialible. But I don't go searching either.

Today I just decided to see if they had any of my design up yet. And sure enough they did!

:clapI'm so happy for you! but Jeepers, I was hoping they would be sending you a huge congratulations announcement, complete with fanfare and cyber fireworks and a full orchestra at the very least.... lol.... that's what I would hope for, for myself anyway, if a pattern I had made was ever published.

I'd be jumping up and down with excitement just thinking this may happen! :cheer

I can't wait to get started on this, I just feel kind of bad that I was so excited the other day about this beautiful pattern I found ... and you, the very person that designed it, didn't even know it was up and posted. I bet there were a lot of other really happy peeps that saw it too, and couldn't wait to make it. I love your talent and all of your designs.

Thank you so much for another wonderful design!!

Archived