Granny squares 2nd annual Happy Birthday Friendship/Comfortghan

Good Morning All!

Peanut is looks adorable.

Tribble, it's amazing what comes out the little ones mouths, my grandkids are always suprising me.  Glad Little Tribble's appointment well.

My morning didn't start out the best. I was awake and out of bed at 4:45 a.m., that's not unusual, but by 6:30 a.m. I was calling the gastro doctor. She told me to only drink juice today and call her back this afternoon unless I start feeling bad then to call her sooner.  I feel fine so I'm not sure what's going on. I'm just taking it easy and doing some sewing. Our weather is nice now but it's suppose to get cold again tonight so I will be sporting a warm shawl or jacket for church tomorrow. Guess that's about it for me. Have a great day.

A quick drop in "hi all!" and back off I go. I got a stuffy nose or cold or something going on, feeling drained and think I need a nap :lol

:hug s all!

Hope you're feeling better! Getting ready for work, see you all later! :)

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

May just be my imagination, but baby may have dropped I can finally breathe again, but now I constantly have to run to the bathroom

Baby bump does look lower!

Hope things are getting better, pineknott!

Not much here to report. Just checking in to say "hi".

I lately only have time to go on my tablet so I can relate to those of you who hate using it to post.

My laptop takes too long to fire up and I know I can really use a new laptop, but there are too many priorities over my laptop. The laptop will have to completely die in order for me to get another at this point.

katy I knew those dirty dishes would get the best of you. In cases like that I try really hard to not dirty anymore dishes than I have to and pull out paper plates.

yarn_monkey those picts made my day! Also loved the shopping for Peanut story. And a big congrats on the weight loss.

ImmaFreek love the baby bump. It does look like she's getting ready to make her appearance soon.

pineknott a big hug for you.

cshort hope you have bounced back from your procedure

Most of the time I am posting from my phone. Its most convenient for reading but not so much for posting

I had one of those nights where I couldn't fall asleep----it was 5am and I was still wide awake. Since it was warm yesterday we worked on cleaning up dad's shed---it was overflowing with old engines from lawnmowers and parts so he could fix the other ones in there.

Hello,

I think I might be getting back to normal. I went to church this morning and I've been crocheting since I got home. I fell asleep for a very short nap, I'm feeling very tired today I guess because I was on liquids all day yesterday. I'm eating again and my stomach seems to be ok.

Hope everyone else who has been feeling bad is feeling better. 

Katie, I'm sure you're very happy to have hot water back.

ImmaFreek, the picture looks like the baby has dropped.

Brenda, I hope you sleep better tonight.

Pineknott, I hope things get better soon. 

Have a nice evening everyone.

quick hello to all, tired, and I spend more time when tired, backing up and erasing typing errors, lol so i won't stay tonight, those of you not sleeping well, count me in last night too, but tonight i most likely will so there you have it...evens out sort sort of i guess.....

yawning now, gonna lie down, and watch some tv me thinks.......night all, have a good one.

Not much here to report. Just checking in to say "hi".

I lately only have time to go on my tablet so I can relate to those of you who hate using it to post.

My laptop takes too long to fire up and I know I can really use a new laptop, but there are too many priorities over my laptop. The laptop will have to completely die in order for me to get another at this point.

I had a choice of a laptop or a tablet and I just love the touchscreen so much that I just couldn't choose the laptop over it. I did want to be able to use my external memory for my pictures but guess I'll just have to go to the desktop when I want to use it.

quick hello to all, tired, and I spend more time when tired, backing up and erasing typing errors, lol so i won't stay tonight, those of you not sleeping well, count me in last night too, but tonight i most likely will so there you have it...evens out sort sort of i guess.....

yawning now, gonna lie down, and watch some tv me thinks.......night all, have a good one.

Sleep well Katy, and Little Tribble says to dream of kittens.

Didn't do anything today except sleep so I could come back in to work tonight and be somewhat functional. Trying to finish up some orders and got a large new order that I have to begin on.

Have a good night all!

Well, I'm officially in bed rest. Baby is fine, but my BP and pulse are high and not staying where they like them. I have been told that they don't expect me to make it much past 37 weeks (so about 3 1/3 weeks from now.) if not sooner. Just trying to keep her in as long as we can up to that 37 week mark.

Well, I'm officially in bed rest. Baby is fine, but my BP and pulse are high and not staying where they like them. I have been told that they don't expect me to make it much past 37 weeks (so about 3 1/3 weeks from now.) if not sooner. Just trying to keep her in as long as we can up to that 37 week mark.

It's hard but you can do it. It'll go faster than you realize.

Stay in bed. I know it will be hard but worth it. 

It was a typical Monday for me and I was feeling really good until I got home and then all my energy drained. I'm eating dinner and then I am going to relax on the sofa with my yarn. Have a good night everyone.

I had a choice of a laptop or a tablet and I just love the touchscreen so much that I just couldn't choose the laptop over it. I did want to be able to use my external memory for my pictures but guess I'll just have to go to the desktop when I want to use it.

Sleep well Katy, and Little Tribble says to dream of kittens.

Didn't do anything today except sleep so I could come back in to work tonight and be somewhat functional. Trying to finish up some orders and got a large new order that I have to begin on.

Have a good night all!

funny thing i do dream of cats sometimes, that have passed, and i tjnk that is their way of saying they are ok, and feeling young and healthy agan!! tell  litle  Trib thanks buddy, i will!!!

wow  not too long to go sweetie, good luck, and let us know!!

ImmaFreek I know how you feel. I was put to total bed rest for 6 months of my pregnancy with middle child not mutter for the last two either. Yours in 3 1/2 weeks you can do it. Just get yourself lots of yarn and hook away while you can. Once baby is here you probably won't get a lot of time at first.

Katy get lots of rest. Someone needs it. I do how you feel but mine is a nightly thing.

always good to see your posts Carol, i really think you have never missed more than a day posting, ever, and im happy to see your name pop up, so keep it up, lol nothing new here either, hurt my wrist, don't know how, just know i have it wrapped for tonight, and hope it heals up quickly, always something, huh. lol :shrug  :bang

Hello everyone.

Katie, I hope your wrist is feeling better.

I slept better last night than I have in a couple of weeks and have felt really good today. I think my body has finally recovered from the colonoscopy last week too. I'm working on some squares tonight and relaxing. Hope everyone has a great night.

oh katy, hope your wrist is better. :hug  It's really aggravating when you don't know how you hurt yourself.  It's felt awfully cold here especially in light of the nice warm day we had Sat.  The temps maybe haven't been all that bad but the wind has been brutally cold.  Mon it spit snow all day but there was no accumulation.  

ImmaFreek I was afraid you were headed for bed rest early on so I am glad its for a shorter time.   :hug  

cshort glad to hear to hear you are about back to normal.   :clap

owlvamp you have really accomplished a lot ( I saw them on another thread) ;)

always good to see your posts Carol, i really think you have never missed more than a day posting, ever, and im happy to see your name pop up, so keep it up, lol nothing new here either, hurt my wrist, don't know how, just know i have it wrapped for tonight, and hope it heals up quickly, always something, huh. lol :shrug  :bang

Hope your wrist heals quickly.

Hello everyone.

Katie, I hope your wrist is feeling better.

I slept better last night than I have in a couple of weeks and have felt really good today. I think my body has finally recovered from the colonoscopy last week too. I'm working on some squares tonight and relaxing. Hope everyone has a great night.

Glad you are sleeping better. Happy square working.

I have a headache from he## tonight. I didn't before I got to work but now it is throbbing. Mr Tribble says it is workitis ;) lol. It feels kind of like sinuses and I have been sneezing a lot and coughing the last few days.

Yesterday finally got Mr Tribbles shadow boxes done that I have been going to do for the last couple of years. I am such a procrastinator. But I am very happy they are done now and they look AWESOME. I was worried because I had never done a shadow box before so I kept putting it off. It was time consuming but fun. Might have to do a couple more these ones have his police shirt in one with his business card and handcuff key and his commission ID. The smaller one has his handcuffs, badge, bullet, patches from one of his sleeves, the keychain he always carried. Wish I could share pictures but they have too much info in them.

Mr Tribble and Little Tribble are making Little Tribbles Valentine box for school tonight. I already had the fox head made, they just had to paint it. School is on a two hour delay tomorrow so I will have plenty of time to attach it to a base in the morning. We have lots of snow here, no school for the last two days. 

I wish we had more hours in the day, I never seem to have the time to get everything done that I would like. Of course if I didn't sleep as much as I do, I might be a better manager of time. LOL

Hope everyone has an awesome night!

Archived