Granny squares 2nd annual Happy Birthday Friendship/Comfortghan

• Replies 16.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good Morning

its been years since I used a brand name turkey,well decided to get one again this yr,dang it all,same result- well after the allotted time that bird was still pink and oozy,but our side dishes were really good,I am never buying a B bird again

didn't partake in any of Thursday-Friday shopping madness,its just not my thing

I'm with you! I took advantage of a couple of online deals (Christmas presents for Sister and Peanut) but nothing is so good of a price that I'm willing to fight with all those crazy people over it. It's just not worth it to me. I love to shop, but not that much! Especially since nowadays you can get most of the same deals on the internet if you really want them. 

kuddles, you still out there somewhere, or did i MISS some of your posts up there someplace, lol. How is kiddles doing, and yourself, well, and happy, I will assume, unless I hear otherwise!!

hope everyone had a good dinner yesterday, we're having hot turkey sanwichs, with gravy over them, potatoes, and more of the left overs, course there is still pie......he he he....tonight, that will be an easy supper to fix, all microwable, lol

take care all, and more latrr, from this turkey eating turkey!!

:tdance Oh, forgot to tel you yesterday morning just after we got the turkey in the oven, i happend to look out and there were 16 + turkeys right outside my bay window,and THREE of them, had their tale feathers spread, they looked huge!! max the cat heard them coming and took off behind the couch, too big, and too many of them for his taste, but I stopped counting at 16, and they were still coming!! First time this year, I have seen them with their tales proudly displayed!! amazing site, and on their dreaded day as well, what courage, huh!! lol :ttalk

They are protected of course here, people feed them probably, and they live no doubt at the lake or the woods about a half a mile away, but they were back this am, too, proudly strutting their tales, some of them, the bigger ones, anyway, I thought how cool is that, on Thanksgiving to look out and see live wild turkeys, sheesh.......made me smile!  the flock that visit has grown, 2 years ago, there were at least 11 chicks,and some adults, the chicks now are almost as big as the adults!

Those are some gutsy turkeys! I guess they figured there were so many of them they'd be safe! It'd be kind of like Alfred Hitchcock if you tried to go after one!  :lol

Bittersweet Thanksgiving here.  Dad was here this year since he is in the middle of chemo and not able to go to FL as he has for many years.  My niece's 16 year old kitty had a spell a couple of weeks ago and never perked back up.  I had a feeling yesterday was going to be the last time I would see her and I was right.  By the time I got to my niece's house this am she had had to have her kitty put to sleep.  It's been a hard day filled with tears.  I will really hug my kitty tonight when I get back home. 

Oh, I'm so sorry!  :hug I'm glad you got to spend the time with your dad, but I'm sorry it was under such circumstances. And poor kitty and poor, poor niece!  :hug  :hug

I was going to try to finish Peanut's Santa pants this evening but we didn't get back from dinner at a friend's until about 20 minutes ago and I'm ready for bed. I'll get them done tomorrow before bed. Back home on Monday. We didn't want to fight the traffic tomorrow, especially on such a popular interstate at the end of a long holiday weekend. 

I realized I never posted a picture of Peanut in his hat, so I'll do that here. When I get the whole outfit done, I'll put those pictures in show and tell and then the link here. But for now... here's him in his hat! He's been messing with his ears a lot so Sister didn't pull it all the way down. Sister thinks it's because he's teething. And he's got 2 little nubs of teeth poking through now! And he's even trying to walk! While holding onto the edge of the couch or ottoman, but still!  :manyheart

post-11765-0-73791300-1417320587_thumb.jpg

And I'll check back in tomorrow. Hope everyone is having a good weekend! 

aw what a cute little Santa. :)

Brenda, so sorry about the kitty. Sending hugs.

I got to cook the entire dinner for 5 people and cleanup by myself ... along with being told, "I don't like this dish and I don't like that dish" (they didn't even try it)... I'm guessing I won't do it again for Christmas. Probably just back to me alone for the holidays.

Yesterday, took my first bike ride in a while. Daughter went with me and then today, my friend invited me out on a ride. He's hurting real bad so it was short but he bought my lunch and then we stopped at the park by the train depot for him to rest and took some fun pics of being 'ran over by the train' before coming home for coffee and more rest. 

I stayed away from the black friday stores but my computer is almost shot and have to have one for a living so I got a great deal at 2:22 am thanksgiving morning online from best buy. Then today, had to go in for some lettuce for the tortoise and found a couple of left over movies and superman fleece jammy pants so got a pair for me and a pair for a gift for $3. Oh, and I splurged and ordered some bubble hooks for $10 each on sale today. ;) My wrists/hands  have been giving me heck so checking into alternative ways to help them out. She makes custom hook handles and they were only $10 each! https://www.facebook.com/SickLilMonkeys

Anyway, hope you all have a great Sunday and get some rest before the new week.

oh yes, I agree on the smells... I'm allergic to perfume and the flowery smells they scent so many things with. :(

post-44513-0-07256400-1417321693_thumb.jpg

post-44513-0-06201000-1417321706_thumb.jpg

post-44513-0-50654800-1417321752_thumb.jpg

my hert has broken tonight. As ost of you know when i left my husband I couldnt take my two puppies with me. My sister has been keeping them for me. They both passed away today. Antifreeze posioning and was too late to do anything about it.

Bittersweet Thanksgiving here.  Dad was here this year since he is in the middle of chemo and not able to go to FL as he has for many years.  My niece's 16 year old kitty had a spell a couple of weeks ago and never perked back up.  I had a feeling yesterday was going to be the last time I would see her and I was right.  By the time I got to my niece's house this am she had had to have her kitty put to sleep.  It's been a hard day filled with tears.  I will really hug my kitty tonight when I get back home. 

I'm so sorry about your pets.  They are free of pain and suffering.  One day you will all be together again :hug

We had a small get-together on Thanksgiving.  I took advantage of Michael's sales and got Charisma at $2.49 a ball.  I'm making the new Audrey boots.  I am going to see if my local shoe repair guy can add soles so they can be worn outside.  My BFF wants some too.  They are so comfy!  I'm posting a picture below.

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving Day and a good weekend :)

post-44469-0-34331700-1417330397_thumb.jpg

post-44469-0-11280400-1417330414_thumb.jpg

I'm sorry for the loss of your kitty.

I'm with you! I took advantage of a couple of online deals (Christmas presents for Sister and Peanut) but nothing is so good of a price that I'm willing to fight with all those crazy people over it. It's just not worth it to me. I love to shop, but not that much! Especially since nowadays you can get most of the same deals on the internet if you really want them. 

Those are some gutsy turkeys! I guess they figured there were so many of them they'd be safe! It'd be kind of like Alfred Hitchcock if you tried to go after one!  :lol

Oh, I'm so sorry!  :hug I'm glad you got to spend the time with your dad, but I'm sorry it was under such circumstances. And poor kitty and poor, poor niece!  :hug  :hug

I was going to try to finish Peanut's Santa pants this evening but we didn't get back from dinner at a friend's until about 20 minutes ago and I'm ready for bed. I'll get them done tomorrow before bed. Back home on Monday. We didn't want to fight the traffic tomorrow, especially on such a popular interstate at the end of a long holiday weekend. 

I realized I never posted a picture of Peanut in his hat, so I'll do that here. When I get the whole outfit done, I'll put those pictures in show and tell and then the link here. But for now... here's him in his hat! He's been messing with his ears a lot so Sister didn't pull it all the way down. Sister thinks it's because he's teething. And he's got 2 little nubs of teeth poking through now! And he's even trying to walk! While holding onto the edge of the couch or ottoman, but still!  :manyheart

attachicon.gifIMG_080411.jpg

Peanut is adorable!

I got to cook the entire dinner for 5 people and cleanup by myself ... along with being told, "I don't like this dish and I don't like that dish" (they didn't even try it)... I'm guessing I won't do it again for Christmas. Probably just back to me alone for the holidays.

Yesterday, took my first bike ride in a while. Daughter went with me and then today, my friend invited me out on a ride. He's hurting real bad so it was short but he bought my lunch and then we stopped at the park by the train depot for him to rest and took some fun pics of being 'ran over by the train' before coming home for coffee and more rest. 

I stayed away from the black friday stores but my computer is almost shot and have to have one for a living so I got a great deal at 2:22 am thanksgiving morning online from best buy. Then today, had to go in for some lettuce for the tortoise and found a couple of left over movies and superman fleece jammy pants so got a pair for me and a pair for a gift for $3. Oh, and I splurged and ordered some bubble hooks for $10 each on sale today. ;) My wrists/hands  have been giving me heck so checking into alternative ways to help them out. She makes custom hook handles and they were only $10 each! https://www.facebook.com/SickLilMonkeys

Anyway, hope you all have a great Sunday and get some rest before the new week.

oh yes, I agree on the smells... I'm allergic to perfume and the flowery smells they scent so many things with. :(

Sounds like the grinch showed up at your dinner, sorry. Glad you had a good outing with your friend, the pictures are great.

I'm so sorry about your pets.  They are free of pain and suffering.  One day you will all be together again :hug

We had a small get-together on Thanksgiving.  I took advantage of Michael's sales and got Charisma at $2.49 a ball.  I'm making the new Audrey boots.  I am going to see if my local shoe repair guy can add soles so they can be worn outside.  My BFF wants some too.  They are so comfy!  I'm posting a picture below.

I hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving Day and a good weekend :)

Nice looking boots.

I went to church this morning then stopped at Joanns, the grocery store and Wendy's. Joanns had sewing boxes with some supplies included for $14.99 (they're regularly $49.99)  and I had a coupon for 60% off the notions wall so I put part of my granddaughter's Christmas gift together. The other part of her gift is an 18" doll size dress form which arrived yesterday. I have 2 used sewing machines that were given to me, I know one works and my youngest daughter wants that one, the other one doesn't have a power cord so I don't know if it works. I'm going to drop them off this week for servicing and hopefully I will be able to give the second one to my granddaughter with her sewing kit, if not she will have to work on her hand sewing until I can get her a machine. I finished a purse for my Mom yesterday, it will be her Christmas gift. I have ideas for everyone else, I just need to get out there and shop, not my favorite thing to do. Oh well, I guess thats enough rambling for now and I need to go make pumpkin bread.  Have a  great day!

Carol, you cannot give away your machine, unless of course both work, as what would we do wihout seeing you and Kuddles' creatIons!

Im disappointed, sort of, found out that the Celtic Woman is coming to Omaha, next year, well, got on to buy tickets and you know what, my favorite singer of the girls, is not with them anymore, I guess she struck out on her own, Chloe Agnew, has the voice of an angel, for sure, as do they all, but she was the youngest, and the best, and probably met a guy, and gave up her glamorous life for love, sigh........were any of us ever that young, lol anyway, so i didn't get the tickets, though still have time if I change my mind, but darn it, really wanted to see and hear Chloe....

Their voices all together, were that of angels singing, and her alone, so clear, so perfect, so..angelic.

....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bDki7Vj0oIA celtic christmas concert.

anyway, up and about tomorrow, get a few errands run,oh my car, was corrosion on the battery cables themselves, way underneath a plate on the post of the battery, handyman found it, BEFORE we took battery in for a new one, and better be no charge cept for the year we had it, lol       anyway, seems to start every time easily, no problem so far! that's a good thing!

and before I forget, whomever is Viking's secret santa, here is a bit of info, she likes pinks and purples, and penquins, and dragons......just so ya know.........

I've been pretty bad about checking in lately. I've been working on gifts lately. I just finished up a baby blanket for a great nephew-or-niece due in January. Now I'm trying to get through the blankets for my girls. I had hoped to have them done in time for cold weather this year. Now I'm hoping before spring.

post-69476-0-24599000-1417415568_thumb.jpg

Sorry your favorite of the group won't be there Katie. 

Carol, you reminded me I need to find a place to get my sewing machine fixed. It was my grandma's and my aunt gave it to me last year and it never would work for me. :/ Maybe I can after Christmas. 

Holly, love the blanket. 

Cyber monday (I'm broke so won't be participating) lol, a big cold front has arrived. I need to go get some wooden buttons but may wait till it warms up all it can. 

Hope you all have a great week.

Sorry your favorite of the group won't be there Katie. 

Carol, you reminded me I need to find a place to get my sewing machine fixed. It was my grandma's and my aunt gave it to me last year and it never would work for me. :/ Maybe I can after Christmas. 

Holly, love the blanket. 

Cyber monday (I'm broke so won't be participating) lol, a big cold front has arrived. I need to go get some wooden buttons but may wait till it warms up all it can. 

Hope you all have a great week.

iiyes, make that two of the gals that used to be there, Ill miss thier voices, for sure! So good luck on your own, Lisa, and Chloe, hope to see your dvd's soon!! \

Posted Today, 03:45 PM

Hey there, thread is quiet, people busily warming up hot coco, hooks clicking along, feet up on the footstool, and a kitty in their lap, lol, perfect crocheting picture, huh, Ill have to get my daughter to do a painting like that for me!!! She did a plaque once for me, it;s a kitty, says, and I quote, "Will do mousework, for milk!"

and another favorite she has made me, is of a doggie in an armchair, that says, something to the effect,

"How nice to do nothing, and rest afterwards!" which sometimes fits into my day lol

Hope all is going well for those of you trying to get back into working, after some days off, lol has anyone heard from Ms. Kuddles yet, or hve I missed  post or two?

Ill be back, later,till then,take care......

to whomever has grannyannie's name for secret santa, a couple things .. She is alergic to wool, favortie color purple, and scents such as sachets, or anything scented, bothers her. I misplaced an email from her, or pm, stating her preferences, but did remember those things. thanks!!

I am sure she would appreciate a scarf for her charity --Compassionate Creations if I remember correctly.  Its for battered women. 

to whomever has grannyannie's name for secret santa, a couple things .. She is alergic to wool, favortie color purple, and scents such as sachets, or anything scented, bothers her. I misplaced an email from her, or pm, stating her preferences, but did remember those things. thanks!!

attachicon.gifIMG_080411.jpg

Thanks for the Peanut Santa.  It brought a smile to my face.

I got to cook the entire dinner for 5 people and cleanup by myself ... along with being told, "I don't like this dish and I don't like that dish" (they didn't even try it)... I'm guessing I won't do it again for Christmas. Probably just back to me alone for the holidays

Oh that's just rude to say they didn't like it whether they tried it or not.  

Carol, you cannot give away your machine, unless of course both work, as what would we do wihout seeing you and Kuddles' creatIons!

Im disappointed, sort of, found out that the Celtic Woman is coming to Omaha, next year, well, got on to buy tickets and you know what, my favorite singer of the girls, is not with them anymore, I guess she struck out on her own, Chloe Agnew, has the voice of an angel, for sure, as do they all, but she was the youngest, and the best, and probably met a guy, and gave up her glamorous life for love, sigh........were any of us ever that young, lol anyway, so i didn't get the tickets, though still have time if I change my mind, but darn it, really wanted to see and hear Chloe....

Their voices all together, were that of angels singing, and her alone, so clear, so perfect, so..angelic.

anyway, up and about tomorrow, get a few errands run,oh my car, was corrosion on the battery cables themselves, way underneath a plate on the post of the battery, handyman found it, BEFORE we took battery in for a new one, and better be no charge cept for the year we had it, lol       anyway, seems to start every time easily, no problem so far! that's a good thing!

and before I forget, whomever is Viking's secret santa, here is a bit of info, she likes pinks and purples, and penquins, and dragons......just so ya know.........

I'm not giving my machine away. It is 2 other machines that I don't use.

I've been pretty bad about checking in lately. I've been working on gifts lately. I just finished up a baby blanket for a great nephew-or-niece due in January. Now I'm trying to get through the blankets for my girls. I had hoped to have them done in time for cold weather this year. Now I'm hoping before spring.

That is very pretty.

It was back to work today but it was a fun day because we put up our classroom tree and our Elf on the Shelf returned from the North Pole today. I have a sewing guild meeting tonight, it is our holiday pot luck dinner and gift exchange, should be lots of fun. Hope everyone has a great evening.

I'm sorry for the loss of your kitty.

Peanut is adorable!

Sounds like the grinch showed up at your dinner, sorry. Glad you had a good outing with your friend, the pictures are great.

Nice looking boots.

I went to church this morning then stopped at Joanns, the grocery store and Wendy's. Joanns had sewing boxes with some supplies included for $14.99 (they're regularly $49.99)  and I had a coupon for 60% off the notions wall so I put part of my granddaughter's Christmas gift together. The other part of her gift is an 18" doll size dress form which arrived yesterday. I have 2 used sewing machines that were given to me, I know one works and my youngest daughter wants that one, the other one doesn't have a power cord so I don't know if it works. I'm going to drop them off this week for servicing and hopefully I will be able to give the second one to my granddaughter with her sewing kit, if not she will have to work on her hand sewing until I can get her a machine. I finished a purse for my Mom yesterday, it will be her Christmas gift. I have ideas for everyone else, I just need to get out there and shop, not my favorite thing to do. Oh well, I guess thats enough rambling for now and I need to go make pumpkin bread.  Have a  great day!

What a wonderful gift! I'd be over the moon to receive it if it were me!!  :c9

Katie, I'm sorry your favorite girl isn't with them anymore. At least you hadn't paid for tickets expecting to see her. We had that upset last year at a concert, but it still turned out okay. Just unexpected. Maybe that girl is doing a solo career and hopefully she'll come your way soon.  :)

That blanket is beautiful! I really need to try out one of these c2c patterns! 

Started my first ever fair isle and I am over the moon excited about it. I know it's knitting so don't flog me ;)

Lovely! :yes  I learned how to knit but I'm just not patient enough... I'm more of an instant gratification type.  :lol

after 3 or4 days of not seeing the good morning posts from Kuddles,I pm'ed her,she says she is taking a break for awhile

I hope everything is okay with kuddles! I understand the need for a break though! 

DH and I made it home safely from my dad's today. Tomorrow is quality Peanut time - I've really missed that little stinker. 2 weeks is just too long! Sister is the best house sitter ever though! She separates the mail into 2 piles... junk and important! It's fabulous!  :yay Tomorrow I also need to go through our pile of Goodwill stuff from my mom's house (mainly rugs and some Christmas decorations so far) to see what I can offer to a friend of mine who just moved into a new house after hers burned down. I'm hoping I've got some things she can use! Wednesday is grocery store and starting to clean up this disaster area (formerly known as My House) so that I can get the Christmas decorations up this weekend and be ready for Christmas dinner. I love decorating for Christmas!!  :ctree  :santa

I hope everyone had a great long weekend and a great Monday back to Real Life!  :hug

I was wondering what was up with kuddles too. Like she's taking a break and not coming to say hi or just the first to say good morning? I miss her going that. It's amazing what we get use to and then it's not there no more. We miss you kuddles.

Hi all,

yep here we are, crocheting away, kuddle-less, but such is life, she is fine, and when and if she comes back of course we will welcome her. Breaks are needed by one and all, and if I ever decide to take one though, lol I will give lots of notice!

In january, the new list will start from scratch, so if y ou still want to be on the list for birthday squares, you will need to pm me all info (birthday month, current addy, current preferences) once again, just like starting over again, this will be just like biggest square, cept going by birhtdays, same general rules and such, but to be on the birthday list, again, I will need all that info, probably mid december Im thinking...... so i have the time to draw up a new list with all those dates, and prefs. lol

So the old list will disappear,like :mdust  magic, and the old stats, :2magic poof gone! I hope all of us return, i know  some will come back, and some will probably take that time to drop completely, we don't know, but then on the bright side, some newbies might join us, and or some old members we haven't seen for a while, might come in and join too, soooo, it's all good.. :clap

If it doesn't fly in the first few months it's going, I guess, i dunno what we'll do, to be honest.. so  hopefully we won 't have to worry about that, right!! We all love our granny squares, and really enjoy the chance to spread some to others, by ,means of this thread, not to mention the friends we have here, So I really hope, it doesn't just die out, I don't know what I would do then!! No one to chat with, or to make grannys for????? sad! :cry

so, that is that and this is this, and so it be for you and me!!

hope everyone is getting their secret santa on, and amassing squares, and other asst. goodies for their partner! I miss playing, but it came out right for me, with those that were in,the first time!!  sooo I thought, well, ill be busy giving out preferences, and fav. colors, and pm'g for addresses and such, I will keep busy.

all for now, see ya all a bit later!!       :manyheart

Hello everyone. 

It has been a bit of an interesting day. I broke a tooth over the weekend, I'm not in pain but it is irritating my tongue a little, so I called the dentist yesterday, new dentist since my other one doesn't accept my insurance any more. They gave me an appointment for 3:30 pm today and then called back to change the appointment because the dentist was leaving early today, so I had to contact 6 people before I found one available to sub half the day today so I could go get the tooth taken care of at noon. The dentist says the tooth has to come out, I kind of expected that, but he didn't have time to do it today, that's a little frustrating. The first afternoon appointment they have is next Thursday, the tooth doesn't hurt but the anxiety about it might make me crazy by next week, I really don't like going to the dentist. Ok I'm done complaining. On a good note my daughter and I were meeting at the fabric store to get some Christmas fabric so I can make her some scrub tops for work. She wasn't ready when I finished at the dentist so I did some Christmas shopping at Target and the mall while I was waiting. I only need to get 2 more gifts and some stocking stuffers and I will be finished shopping. Then my daughter and I did our fabric shopping and went to dinner. And now I'm tired so I will be saying good night.

hi ya back s promissed!

nothing really new to report, still chilly here, and until tonight the wind ws the worst of the deal, but tht has either calmed way down, or dissapated entirely tonight, good riddance I say!!

Anyone ever watch that oak Island show on tv,psst, I don't think they will ever find anything, but i watch it now and then, lol

Pineknot, i read your info on Kuddles, after I pm'd her, lol nice to know though, thanks for checking on it.

well, got my first info on our first Birthday Squares participant too, I won't tell whom yet, lol  but at least now, there are two, me and her, lol ready to square away for birthday people. lol

I need to update my siggy, reflecting the count on my sea side colors ghan squares, I will hve to count them first, I made a couple, sooo we'll lay them out soon, and see what more I need!! I may not be collecting squares in March, when it's my birthday, but for those of us in the bash, not collecting, I  think a card, and/0r  any other little thing you want to send people would be loved aS MUCH as squares.

as for our santa's job, 18 more mailing days till deadline, he he he, then I can't wait to see what you all did and got, and sent and received!!

Sandra, are you in the ornament swap on that thread, I was just wondering? Ican't crochet that small, so I didn't join, darn it, but they sure do make some cutie things!!

Carol, so sorry about that tooth!! Here's hoping you get it out soon!

Anyone else among us hurt or sick, best wishes for a quick recovery, and relief from illness and or pain. Just had to say that, lol

toothaches are the worst. Hope it's better soon

I call it miracle whip. :P  well, that's what I use. but the other is man aise... yeah, I have a redneck/hillbilly accent. 20 years in OK, 20 years in AR and now 2 more back in OK. lol

Hello everyone. 

It has been a bit of an interesting day. I broke a tooth over the weekend, I'm not in pain but it is irritating my tongue a little, so I called the dentist yesterday, new dentist since my other one doesn't accept my insurance any more. They gave me an appointment for 3:30 pm today and then called back to change the appointment because the dentist was leaving early today, so I had to contact 6 people before I found one available to sub half the day today so I could go get the tooth taken care of at noon. The dentist says the tooth has to come out, I kind of expected that, but he didn't have time to do it today, that's a little frustrating. The first afternoon appointment they have is next Thursday, the tooth doesn't hurt but the anxiety about it might make me crazy by next week, I really don't like going to the dentist. Ok I'm done complaining. On a good note my daughter and I were meeting at the fabric store to get some Christmas fabric so I can make her some scrub tops for work. She wasn't ready when I finished at the dentist so I did some Christmas shopping at Target and the mall while I was waiting. I only need to get 2 more gifts and some stocking stuffers and I will be finished shopping. Then my daughter and I did our fabric shopping and went to dinner. And now I'm tired so I will be saying good night.

I hope that something crazy happens and they'll get you in sooner! The tooth coming out is one thing but the waiting is something entirely different! That would be the worst part for me. I hope you had a good time out with your daughter!  :)

quick question, silly one, what mayonaise do you get, part two of question,

how do you pronounce mayonaise, ma yo nays,,,,,or man aise, just curious folks, random thought escaped! my apologies early, lol

I say man aise and I eat Duke's. It's my favorite, it's what we always had growing up and I don't really like anything else, but I'll suffer through if given no other option. DH prefers Miracle Whip and I can't stand it. We keep a jar of each in the fridge and when it comes to having tuna salad for dinner or something like that, we each make our own.  :lol

Katie, I'll PM you my info as soon as I finish this post!  :yes

Spent this afternoon with Peanut and we had a really nice visit. He spit up on me (just on my arm, thank goodness, but ew bare skin! Lol) and drooled all over me and I got to see his one little bottom tooth that's starting to come in. That little sucker is sharp! He won't be chewing on my fingers anymore, that's for sure! We tried his Santa pants on him and they were a little low-rise but the black belt part was a little thin, so I just added a couple rows and got the suspender part done and they should be fine! Just need to add buttons for the suspenders and the gold "belt buckle" and the pants will be done, hopefully tomorrow. Just need to make a quick trip to Walmart to get buttons. I know I have plenty but they probably don't match! The biggest problem will be figuring out how to get him to keep still for the pictures! 

Tomorrow is grocery store and probably making a new recipe, Amish Casserole, for dinner and I'm going with Sister to take Mom's dog to get her rabies shot so she can finally get to Pet Smart for a haircut! She'll be traumatized but she needs the professional hair help. She's a Maltese so she needs some hair assistance. 

Off to PM Katie my info and then to bed. I'm exhausted!  :night  Goodnight, all!  :hug

Archived